Games for PC/PS2/PS1/GC/Xbox/GBA for TRADE or SALE.

Master Furian

CAGiversary!
I have a nice list of games to trade/sell on this site. I have been an avid gamer/game trader on the internet for a while now, and I finally decided to come to CAG to trade as well. Here is my list, let me know if anyone is interested.

Games:
PC-
Doom 3 (comes with case, but does not have box)
Warcraft 2 Battle.net (comes with all)
MTV Music Generator (comes with all)

PS2/PS1-
.Hack: Infection (great condition)
.Hack: Mutation (great condition)
Final Fantasy X-2 w/ Collectors Strategy Guide (great condition, hardly ever played)
Kingdom Hearts (great condition, Greatest Hits title)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (great condition)
DragonBall Z: Budokai (great condition)
Breath of Fire 3 (no case, no instructions)
Front Mission 3 (no case, no instructions)
Saga Frontier 2 (no case, no instructions)
Final Fantasy VII (great condition)
Final Fantasy Anthologies (FF6 only, no case)

GC-
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (great condition)
Metroid Prime (great condition)
F-Zero GX (great condition)
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (great condition)
Sonic Mega Collection (great condition)
Phantasy Star Online ep. 3: CARD Revolution (great condition)
Mario Kart: Double Dash (great condition)

GBA-
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past (case and instructions) -*TRADE PENDING*
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance w/ Player's Guide (case and instructions)-*TRADE PENDING*
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (case and instructions)
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (no case or instructions)

Xbox-
Fable (hardly played, very good condition) w/ bonus DVD from preorder
Halo (great condition)
Phantasy Star Online ep 1&2 (never used)
Xbox Music Mixer (comes with mic)
Deus Ex: Invisible War (hardly played)
Unreal Championship (great condition)
Project Gotham Racing 2 (great condition, very seldom played)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (great condition)
Halo 2: Collectors Edition (great condition, very NEW)

Thanks so much for looking, let me know if you want any of my games! Talk to you all later.
-Also, post what you would be willing to trade, or give me a link to your haves if you are interested in some of my games. :D

O.D.D.- Thank you for your interest, I am interested in your Kung Fu Chaos for the Xbox, as well as your Max Payne 2 *SEALED* for the Xbox. Let me know what you would do for the PSO 1&2, I would most like to do Kung Fu Chaos for it. Talk to you later.

Zion- I am interested in your Xenogears (PS1), Saga Frontier (PS1), and Enter the Dragon (DVD). Maybe I could do Zelda: Wind Waker for them, I really dont want much more. Let me know what you would think. I would need much more for a Halo 2 or such. Thanks, and talk to you later.

MG- I could do Zelda: LTTP for GBA for your Castlevania: AoS for the GBA. Let me know if this is a good deal. I will PM you all as well.

Furian, did you get my pm? if not, im interested in metroid+final fantasy crystal chronicals. CML at the end of the page, NFT's are negociable. If you dont see much, hit me up with a cash offer.

[quote name='mgreig']Furian, I can't do Zelda GBA for AoS straight up - anything else you're interested in? See my PM...[/quote]

I have PM'd you, MG, get back to me either here or there.

As for the rest of you, I will be responding to your PM's. Thanks for all of the interests, and I will get back to you all in due time.

Thanks everyone, if anyone else is interested in the games, I am open to any offers. I am now very interested in trading for DS games and the Nintendo DS handheld itself. THANKS! :D

Heyas - did you get my reply in regards to Zelda and Castelvania AoS? I'm still interested in pursuing a deal...we just need to talk about the specifics...

Fury - I didnt have much of an interest in any of the games that you offered, sorry. I am only interested in the following games that you have:

Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Need For Speed Underground 2 (PC)
Chrono Cross (PS1)
Legend of Dragoon (PS1)
Tales of Destiny 1&2 (PS1)
Halo 2 (Xbox)
NCAA Football 2005 (Xbox)
Shenmue (Dreamcast)

Thanks, this is what I am interested in. If you make a proposition, I will get back to you soon. Thanks!

Did you think anymore on our possible Zelda GBA for Castelvania: Aria of Sorrow deal? I was thinking something along the lines of Zelda + FFTactics for Castelvania AoS + something else off my list. I've added a lot of new stuff over the past few days, so take a look...

[quote name='mgreig']Did you think anymore on our possible Zelda GBA for Castelvania: Aria of Sorrow deal? I was thinking something along the lines of Zelda + FFTactics for Castelvania AoS + something else off my list. I've added a lot of new stuff over the past few days, so take a look...[/quote]

I was thinking about it, but for you to want FFTactics w/ Player's Guide and Zelda LTTP for Castlevania: AoS and some other random game may be too much. The only things that I am interested in are the following, along with your Castlevania: AoS.

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Silent Hill 3
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Let me know what you think about the deal now, thanks. GET BACK TO ME, MG! :D

How 'bout Zelda + FFTactics for Castlevania: AoS + Medal of Honor: Rising Sun? PM me if you want to discuss further...

how much for this games

Final Fantasy X-2 w/ Collectors Strategy Guide (great condition, hardly ever played)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Final Fantasy VII do u have pics

do u have Grand Theft Auto: 3

Starmask - I could do FFX-2 w/ Strategy Guide for about 23 shipped, GTA Vice City for 12 shipped, and FFVII for 12 shipped. If you would want them all together, they could be about 40. I dont normally sell, so let me know if you have stuff you are willing to trade for them. I do not have GTA 3, and I do not have pics of them. They are all in good condition, FFVII is older, but still in great condition. Let me know if interested in that.

Mgreig - I am PM'ing you now.

The only thing that I am interested in from your haves is the Zelda Collector's Edition. Let me know if we can do a deal for that. I am PM'ing you know.

bread's done
Back