Games for sale

Alucard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have games from super nintendo, sega game gear, sega genesis, gameboy, gameboy color, gamboy advance, N64, playstation, playstation2, and gamecube. I have too many games for me to want to list, so if there is a particular game you are looking for tell me and I will tell you if I have it and whether or not I'm willing to part with it. I'm trying to raise money for newer games so any requests for games would be most helpful. Thanks always.
Alucard.

"Guns don't kill people......well actually that's not true"

You would Probably do better If you posted this In the right Forum and made a list of your stuff ( which no one likes to do but does It anyway ) .

[quote name='dutch72']You would Probably do better If you posted this In the right Forum and made a list of your stuff ( which no one likes to do but does It anyway ) .[/QUOTE]

yeah, trust me...as long as it would take you to type up a list, its going to take 10 times that amount to answer everyones game request

I'll have to take some inventory of what i got so it should be up friday night.

Who needs weapons when everyone fears you

Isn't this stuff great. Its better than the druken monkeys that live in my head. I have half the inventory done with so I'm definately sure I'll have it up tomorrow.

"Wow this is my best invention since the rock"

I have 80% done so look for the new topic by me called Pat's Selling List later today. Probably not till late still though.

"Don' touch Bob Dole's peanut butter"

"Hi, ignore button.", said The Successful Dropout
"What may I do for you today?", replied the Ignore Button
"Please add Alucard as soon as possible." answered The Successful Dropout
"I was going to suggest that to you earlier..." remarked the Ignore Button

ahh the logic of not wanting to type up their trade list, but feeling it neccessary to type a new quote in every one of their posts.....hope those quotes help you raise money for your new games.

Okay look do you want to see the games for sale list or not. I'm a nice guy and so is everyone else once you get to know them. If you people want to stay on the past and not possibly expand your collection that's fine by me, but I'm still going to post them unless people say not to. I should have it done within 2 hours since I just got home from school. So I won't even bother with a qoute. There you happy.

Considering youve alienated 95% of your customer base by being lazy then abusive, maybe you shouldnt post your list.

And yeah, lots of people are nice once you get to know them but how many people have YOU given a fair shot to when they started off on the wrong foot and continued acting so?

Apologize for your poor judgement call in the begining, put up your list, be nice to people and all will be fine. If not, prepared to be burnt up like a wienee by the flames.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']"Hi, ignore button.", said The Successful Dropout
"What may I do for you today?", replied the Ignore Button
"Please add Alucard as soon as possible." answered The Successful Dropout
"I was going to suggest that to you earlier..." remarked the Ignore Button[/QUOTE]

I'm already ahead of ya TSD. I did it yesterday.:D Oh yaeh, I like the story.

I don't know if you were looking but this is to inform that my selling list has been updated and is in the trading forum already. Look for my name Alucard and the topic would be titled Pat's selling list.

bread's done
Back