Games for trade: 360 / PS3 / PSP/ PS2

[quote name='tagout']Guitar Hero Aerosmith bundle for HS?[/QUOTE]

PS3 version of 360?

Also do you have any idea how much that is to ship? (serious question)

hey, um i have orange box for 360. Dont want your ps3 version but is there anything else that your willing to offer for it?

[quote name='ferzan']hey, um i have orange box for 360. Dont want your ps3 version but is there anything else that your willing to offer for it?[/QUOTE]

Do you have a trade list? I'll check it out

Hey I am interested in Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, and Socom(With Bluetooth). Maybe we can work out a trade. I have Beautiful Katamari, The Orange Box, Resistance 2 (Collectors Edition or Normal), and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts.

CML for La Pucelle Tactics, Radiata Stories, or Illusion of Gaia, please.

I've got a number of PS2 RPGs, as well, so if there's anything specific you're looking for, let me know.

Also, clean out your inbox!

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']CML for La Pucelle Tactics, Radiata Stories, or Illusion of Gaia, please.

I've got a number of PS2 RPGs, as well, so if there's anything specific you're looking for, let me know.

Also, clean out your inbox![/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything on your list. PM me any unlisted PS2 RPG's that you have.

And I cleared my inbox. Thanks for the heads up lol

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']CML for Xenosaga 2. Am I correct to assume that it is complete and in mint condition?[/QUOTE]

yes, and replied to your thread.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']I have Mass Effect LE and Assassin's Creed. Offers?[/QUOTE]

Prefer to trade, but pm me a reasonable price if you would like.

Bump

Have a sealed Tekken 6 with slip cover and I also have an art book. \
Interested in
Left 4 Dead 2
Assassins Creed 2
Borderlands

bread's done
Back