Games for trade, and EB question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexdaman

CAG Veteran
Okay people i got a question, i seperated an XBOX 360, and i got acouple of questions how much store credit will i receive if i turn this games into EBG.....(if your interested in any games they are for sale just let me know)

God of war, ATV offroad fury, DBZ Budokai, Fight night 04, WWE: Smack down shut your mouth, WWE: Smack down raw vs smackdown, State of emergency,
Shinobi, Midnight club 2, Madden 05 , Smuglers run , Metal gear solid 2, world tour soccer 05, gta 3, max payne

( and what if i turn the ps2 aswell, its a old model, but has a brand new chip, cause i got it repair after the infamous "DRE" so its working good.

:whistle2:s

I'll answer as much as I can understand. The PS2 should have to be traded in as 'broken' if the seal's not intact and will get you about $30. The games will vary in price, and the only way you can find out is to take them in to the store.

Edit: And if you're that desperate, I know people on here, myself included, would give you more than $30 for the PS2.

[quote name='RandyTsai']he needs to take some grammer classes.[/QUOTE]

You need to take some spelling classes.

[quote name='lexdaman']If your going to diss someone about grammar, atleast know how to spell it....[/QUOTE]

at least we understood what Randy typed unlike your engrish post :roll:

[quote name='lexdaman']If your going to diss someone about grammar, atleast know how to spell it....[/QUOTE]

and if you're going to "diss" someone on spelling, you should at least understand spacing and the difference between your and you're.

Whats wrong with you hateful people... do you not get laid or something... Im just trying to get some info..... is your life so pathetic that you just bash on people for spacing errors....

no, we just don't like it when people join CAG, ask a question that is unreadable, then leave. there is a place called gamefaqs for people like this.

this is what i suggest op

imho, you should go to gamestop instead b/c they're having a 40% more trade in value if you trade in 4 or more games at once. you might get a little bit more credit than you would at ebgames. it's probably not going to make much of a dent in the xbox 360 price since most of your games are old though...

This has turned into nothing more than a flame-fest.

It's actually a trade-in question to EB, so it's not a trade thread.

If the OP wants to make a real TL and see about selling his games here, he can do so in a new thread. This one's done. Also, if the OP wants to ask trade-in questions about trade-in value, it would be best to contact EB directly, since they're the ones who can provide their trade-in values.

We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back