Games for Windows 1 yr sub YMMV

wildminnesota

CAG Veteran
https://www.zdmcirc.com/forms/secure/GFW_Sayswap_Partn.html
Games for Windows: The Official Magazine the foremost authority on PC Gaming is your definitive source for intelligent, informed, and entertaining commentary on the PC-gaming scene.

This must read magazine includes exclusive previews, and unique feature stories.
A FREE subscription to Games for Windows:
The Official Magazine is yours courtesy of your friends at SaySwap!

credit to Thattallkid at SD.
YMMV because it says Thank you for being a SaySwap member at the top. From experience from getting lots of free subs tho, many from zdmcirc I believe it has a high probably of coming.

Thanks. It seems like I signed up for this magazine once before and never got it though :(

As far as I'm concerned, magazine deals and free stuff SHOULD be in this forum. I don't check that other forum, and don't understand why people interested in lower priced games WOULDN'T be interested in free games and game related stuff. Totally illogical...

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I rushed linking to the page and filling out my name and address.

From what I remember, these things are generally scams in one way or another. I now have a lifelong subscription to Black Enterprise Magazine even though I'm pretty sure I never subscribed.

They do it because the increased advertising revenue for a magazine with a larger reader base will off-set the cost of sending them out. Not to mention the few who like it enough to subscribe after the year.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Thanks. It seems like I signed up for this magazine once before and never got it though :(

As far as I'm concerned, magazine deals and free stuff SHOULD be in this forum. I don't check that other forum, and don't understand why people interested in lower priced games WOULDN'T be interested in free games and game related stuff. Totally illogical...[/quote]
Ditto. What's cheaper than FREE :D?!? I never remember to check the Free section :roll:.

I agree on the best game magazine statement :cool:. Too bad I pretty much stopped playing on my PC.

[quote name='yamas']*Sigh* i posted this in the "Free stuff" Forum where I thought it belonged BEFORE this one.[/QUOTE]
I posted this same deal only from a different place here and it got shuffled into free stuff. MADNESS!
kwai.jpg

[quote name='Babobaka']Maybe I'm paranoid, but I rushed linking to the page and filling out my name and address.

From what I remember, these things are generally scams in one way or another. I now have a lifelong subscription to Black Enterprise Magazine even though I'm pretty sure I never subscribed.[/QUOTE]

Yea the way magazine advertising works is that the bigger the circulation they can claim the more they can charge for their ads. It's kind of funny how they have to catgorize stuff to count it but let me see if I can remember the gist. Free subs count the same as a paid sub, essentially a write off on their part, and so do ones that come with other things. Like you used to subscribe to that EB mag and get the free Edge card. Worked out because all their customers wanted the card and it was a good deal so they had a massive massive circulation. Now if I remember correctly if it's the other way, buy this and get the magazine it doesn't count.

That's what I've read at least.

Thanks OP! In for one. I've heard lots of good things about the mag, both in and outside of this forum.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Yea the way magazine advertising works is that the bigger the circulation they can claim the more they can charge for their ads. It's kind of funny how they have to catgorize stuff to count it but let me see if I can remember the gist. Free subs count the same as a paid sub, essentially a write off on their part, and so do ones that come with other things. Like you used to subscribe to that EB mag and get the free Edge card. Worked out because all their customers wanted the card and it was a good deal so they had a massive massive circulation. Now if I remember correctly if it's the other way, buy this and get the magazine it doesn't count.

That's what I've read at least.[/quote]

I'm wondering how long it will take before we get an issue. And from what I read, it shouldn't make a difference whether you're a current subscriber, they'll just add another year to your current subscription (?).

I suspect it should take 4-6 weeks at least, since that's amount of time it can take when you sign up for a magazine subscription through the usual way.

Last week I received the September and October issue of GFW. So this definitely works. Called Ziff-Davis and had them roll over one year to my current subscription. Couldn't be happier (didn't get another subscription to Black Enterprise Magazine on this one). I hope this is the case for everyone else.

I wouldn't mind more postings about free game mags in the deal section.

bread's done
Back