Games, guides, mags for sale -- PS2, Xbox, GameCube, GBA, DS -- it's all here!

JasonGDX

CAG Veteran
Feedback
8 (100%)
All games include original packaging unless otherwise noted. Everything I am selling is in excellent condition. Most of these games have only been played several times.

I am looking to sell everything, so no trade offers please. I perfer to use Paypal for payment.

PlayStation 2
  • Jak and Dakter: The Precursor Legacy [GH] - $10
  • Kingdom Hearts - SOLD!
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events - $10
  • Ratchet & Clank - SOLD!
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando - SOLD!
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Aresenal - $15
  • Need for Speed: Not Pursuit 2 - $5
  • Destory All Humans - $30, brand new, played once
  • Eyetoy Camera w/ PLAY game - $20
  • Gran Turismo 4 - $30, brand new, played once
Xbox
  • Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - $10
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies - $10
GameCube
  • The Incredibles - $5 - PENDING PAYMENT
  • Mario Power Tennis - SOLD!
  • Mario Party 6 w/ Microphone - $25 - PENDING PAYMENT
  • 007 Nightfire - $5
Nintendo DS
  • Yoshi Touch and Go - SOLD!
  • Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits -$15 - PENDING PAYMENT
  • Spiderman 2 - $10 - PENDING PAYMENT
  • Polarium - $20
  • Pac Pix - SOLD!
  • Metriod Prime Hunters Demo - SOLD!
GameBoy Advance
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - SOLD!
  • Mario Pinball Land - SOLD!
  • Official Earphones - $5
Strategy Guides -- all $5 shipped
  • Wario World [NP] - excellent, like new
  • Super Smash Bros. [NP] - some folds
  • Super Mario Sunshine [Prima] - excellent, like new
Magazines

I have back issues (up the most recent issue) dating back all the way to 2001. I have a pretty big container full of them, and most are in very good condition.

There's roughly 100 total, and that number is growing. I'll sell them all for $50 shipped.

If you'd like an individual issue, contact me, too.

These are the magazines I get:
  • GamePro
  • GameInformer
  • Electronic Gaming Monthly
  • Nintendo Power
  • XBN
I will negotiate prices if you want something but feel that the price is too high.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail, and is extremely fast. You will receive your package possibly two days after I ship it, it not the next day. Shipping is $5 for one item, but if purchases multiple games, that price may vary.

Also, everything is sold as-is, with no returns.

Feel free to PM me or AIM me at jasongdx

just a tip, some of your prices are too high that even if we tried to negotiate it would seem (to you) like we were lowballing ....for instance mr. driller sells used for $12.99 at ebgames and polarium and pac pix were had at kb for $10 each...and i wont even comment on the ps2 games....im not trying to be an ass but since you are wondering why nobody is interested there it is;)

[quote name='Jedi1979']just a tip, some of your prices are too high that even if we tried to negotiate it would seem (to you) like we were lowballing ....for instance mr. driller sells used for $12.99 at ebgames and polarium and pac pix were had at kb for $10 each...and i wont even comment on the ps2 games....im not trying to be an ass but since you are wondering why nobody is interested there it is;)[/QUOTE]

I'm open to any and all offers.

Sorry, I'm kind of new to this video game selling stuff. I don't know how much everything's worth.

Guys, he may have high prices here, but he is willing to negotiate, and is very reasonable. Good seller here. if I get my package, he's a great seller. He seems very reliable.

Thanks for all of the feedback, gues. Your games will be shipped first thing Monday morning.

Also, I have added an Eyetoy game to the PlayStation 2 list.

Thanks to everyone who has bought from me today.

Gran Turismo 4 has been added to the list of PlayStation 2 games. I have it, and it is ready to be shipped Monday morning.

I have lowered the prices for most games, and I have added a Metriod Prime Hunters Demo to the list of Nintendo DS games. It's only $2 shipped.

Anybody who has bought off of me that has received their item(s) and hasn't post feedback on me, please try and do so.

Also, some magazines and guides added.

BUMP

bread's done
Back