Games I'm unloading

JohnnyA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
All prices include shipping. (Shipping is free). Games are all new. Opened games are marked with an asterix. To clarify, some games are opened, but none of these game have been played. If they don't sell here, they're going to the bay. I am open to offers. Also willing to trade.

[GBA]
F-Zero : Maximum Velocity $19

[PS2]
Devil May Cry $14*
Jak and Daxter [**SOLD**]
Superman Countdown to Apokolips [**SOLD**]
Ico [**SOLD**]

[Xbox]
NFL Blitz Pro $9*
Exhibition Vol. 2 $6*
Panzer Dragoon Orta $20
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown $18
Deathrow $19
Defender $13
Hunter: The Reckoning- Redeemer $17
NBA Inside Drive 2003 $7*

[GC]
Eternal Darkness $20

Wow.. some high prices there.

woo. Let's compare. Your prices on the left, sites on the right.

Devil May Cry - 14/9.99 (EBworld.com
Ico - 16/9.99 (GS.com)
Panzer Dragoon - 20/14.99 (used/gs.com)
Deathrow - 19/11.99 (gs.com), 9.99 (used/ebworld.com)
Defender - 13/9.99 (used/gs.com)
Eternal Darkness - 20/17.99 (used/ebworld.com), 12.99 (used/gs.com)

Eternal Darkness was in the TRU clearance for $4.99.

so yeah, for those prices.. take 'em to the bay.

Let me reiterate. These games are new. There is free shipping. Prices are negotiable. With eBay prices being so unpredictable, I based mine off of current Amazon marketplace prices.

[quote name='JohnnyA']Let me reiterate. These games are new. There is free shipping. Prices are negotiable. With eBay prices being so unpredictable, I based mine off of current Amazon marketplace prices.[/quote]

Most people would not considered "opened but unplayed" (I promise) as new.

I realize that. But if you compare a normal store's used, with my "used," I think you'll see the difference. If you're looking at these games for collector's value, then some of them may not be worth it because they're opened. But if you want "new" games to play, then these are perfect.

Most of your prices are REAL high, I suggest you lower them, cause you won't get that much even on Ebay.
Ico can be had for $7.99 at K-Mart
DMC can be found for $6 ot $7 B&M GS
F-Zero was a GBA launch title...$19?

[quote name='JohnnyA'] I based mine off of current Amazon marketplace prices.[/quote]

Amazon marketplace gives you no indication if the item actually has sold, in fact, those items are on Amazon marketplace because no one has bought them yet. I wouldnt use that for pricing.

Here's some advice, if you wanna sell your games on this site check Gamestop and EB and find the lowest price they sell your game for (if it's new, find the site that has the lower new price) then put it $1 or $2 lower shipped here and you'll sell it.

[quote name='Arakias'][quote name='JohnnyA'] I based mine off of current Amazon marketplace prices.[/quote]

Amazon marketplace gives you no indication if the item actually has sold, in fact, those items are on Amazon marketplace because no one has bought them yet. I wouldnt use that for pricing.[/quote]

Actually I did someohow sold a $20 game for $40 on amazon. But you also have to factor in the high listing fee on amazon, and here it is free.

Admitedly, the prices may seem high to most CAGS - but he is still selling well below the price of WalMart/Target/chain store normal prices. :D

Yes, they are a lil high for CAG. The only reason I posted them was just in case someone was looking for any of the games I had. I have other outlets for getting rid of them, but I figured that I would give you guys a shot.

I seriously doubt you would be able to get the prices your asking on all of those prices no matter how hard you work, but good luck anywho.

bread's done
Back