Games like Operation Darkness

Kasama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Played the demo for this game quite awhile back problem is I now have a pal xbox 360 and the game is region locked. So can anyone recommend a similar game that is region free?

I don't think there's anything quite like it but other strategy rpgs I've played are Record of Agarest War (there is a new one out too now though I haven't played it yet) Vandal Hearts (xbla title), and Zoids Assault.

does a pal xbox prevent you from downloading and playing Operation Darkness from XBL? It's currently $19.99 on XBL.

[quote name='100xp']does a pal xbox prevent you from downloading and playing Operation Darkness from XBL? It's currently $19.99 on XBL.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea there is no pal operation darkness only j-ntsc and ntsc. The ntsc version is region locked. I don't know if I would be able to get the game to work if I downloaded it from live and I don't want to find out the hard way.

maybe you should call xbox customer service and find out if you download a game on demand on a pal xbox if it will play...I figured a region locked game is a disc thing but a download shouldn't have a region lock since it's software no?

good luck with that though.

bread's done
Back