Games Prints Posters CDs DVDs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='OldSchool77']It's always a good idea to have many excuses when trying to avoid secondhand "hug" germs :lol:[/QUOTE]
how you gonna get "hug" germs when skinkrawl won't even share the digits?

[quote name='twztid13']how you gonna get "hug" germs when skinkrawl won't even share the digits?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, your "caretaker" prohibited it!

Bump...

That's awesome that you're making a retro gaming room but you haven't posted any pics of that gaming cabinet yet :whistle2:( I used to love Bill & Ted, I have the collection on DVD still! I just came across some old 80s posters the other day that I didn't even remember having, did you happen to be a fan of the Gobots or He-man? :lol:

Bump!

Glad to hear that your arcade is almost done, I was just noticing that you added more games to your trade list. I need to start playing more games on my consoles but it was so hot I didn't want them to have a meltdown :lol:

[quote name='twztid13']hey, my moms needs her yard mowed. will you work hard, so i don't have to?[/QUOTE]

I think he meant working hard on his thread not on yardwork :lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']I think he meant working hard on his thread not on yardwork :lol:[/QUOTE]
that's not working hard ;).

[quote name='skinkrawl']Frames will be a simple black 3/4". I like to keep them all looking the same, as I have a growing poster collection. [/QUOTE]

Simple, yet classic... I like that style of frame too :lol:

bread's done
Back