Games starting at 1 Cent (including rare and new releases)

Dinger

CAGiversary!
I have some Games for the X-box 360 Game Console, Playstation 2 Game Console, and the PC for sell on Ebay. Bidding on all my games start at $0.01.
Recently released Fight Night Round 4, Resident Evil 5, a rare version of Phantasmagoria to name a few I'm offering. All my games come complete with their Cases with Cover Art and Manuals. All Disk are in great condition and have never been cleaned with any sort of Disk cleaning Device, but there are some that have slight scratches. All work 100% as should. I should know as I was the last and only Person that have played them.

Please visit Ebay and see what I got.
I'm merchant: Cecelia5263
http://www.ebay.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some Games for the X-box 360 Game Console, Playstation 2 Game Console
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

8 Days 5 Hours left on all auctions (coincides with the time and date of this Post)
Only 1 game not bid on (Lord of the Rings Return of the King for PC)
All games still at a Price that is valued below average prices if you were to buy them used at a set Price. Cheap ass Games indeed.

Note: I apologize to those that don't have Ebay access that look in this thread hoping to get a deal on some Games. Unintentionally forgot to add Ebay in the Title.

Only 2 Hours and 30 Minuets remaining on the auctions. Extremely cheap prices on these Games. Don't miss this opportunity. It's not likely that you'll see an assemble of Games as these at those prices without having to wait a few months.

bread's done
Back