Games with the easiest achievements!

T[quote name='benjamouth']Don't forget the easy 30 for playing the arcade games in the bar at the begining of the game :)[/quote]
There is an arcade machine later in the game that gives you one the achievements right off.

I wrote an open season guide @ x360a, good site, just one admin is a swine.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guide.php?type=Retail&gameID=90

Pimp my ride, Ratatouille, Pirates, Spiderman, Superman, and Samurai Warriors 2 are easy points also.

905 in burnout took nearly fourty hours, no boosting. Some of the Dominator challenges are just flat out phenomenal.

Viva Pinata had the name a Pinata achievement. That was pretty easy.

I also got the Outdoorsman achievement in Dead Rising by doing literally nothing. All of a sudden it just popped up... I don't think that really counts though...

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Same. Without ever reading the list of achievements, I got 500/1000 in one play through. I'm sure if you read the list and knew what you had to do for the achievements, you could easily get 800/1000 or so in one play through.

You'll never get all 1000 though...killing 50,000 or so zombies is hard, and rescuing all of the survivors is next to impossible.

Who cares though...it's got easy achievements AND it's a great game - more than can be said for most games listed in this thread.[/quote]
I have the 53,594 achievement, quite easy actually.
Take the car outside of the Maintenence Tunnels into them, run over zombies, get the white sedan, drive up to the truck, down to the bottom, then back out, get the car, and repeat until 53,594 kills.

But yeah, 50 Survivors is near impossible.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Rainbow 6 Vegas (can get a good 250-350 just by playing through the game; it's really fast and really easy actually. Haven't tried realistic, though.) online isn't that difficult and I should be getting some achievements soon.
[/quote]

Realistic is quite difficult. I can't even make it past Border Town :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I have the 53,594 achievement, quite easy actually.
Take the car outside of the Maintenence Tunnels into them, run over zombies, get the white sedan, drive up to the truck, down to the bottom, then back out, get the car, and repeat until 53,594 kills.

Realistic is quite difficult. I can't even make it past Border Town :lol:[/quote]

Thats what I did to get the 53,594. Took awhile and was boring but I got it

I saw Civil War mentioned, just letting ya know that if your trying to get 1000, read an achievement faq. At least two of the achievements are nearly impossible to get if you finish the game first.

No one mentions Marvel: Ultimate Alliance? 600/1000 just by playing through the story mode. The rest come from simulator missions and trivia contests, but the bulk of them are had just from beating the usual bosses throughout the game.

Harry Potter:OotP is a easy one, you beat it on hard which I did, cause I dont think you can die, and you get like 600 to 700 easy. Getting the full 1000 would not be that hard either but I only had it rented and had to take it back.

I don't think any game is an easier 1000 points than College Hoops 2K6. They were so easy I felt guilty for doing it. You can easily get all 1000 in less than 15 minutes in just 1 game! Ridiculous! It's almost insulting how easy they are.

If anyone wants my almost new copy for a cheap trade, let me know.

Surfs Up is quite easy, the only 50 points I'm missing is because I had to return it before I could collect the last few idols. The other 950 took 4 hours at most. I'm glad the rental place by me has rent 4 of anything for $11 on sat or sun and return them on tues, so I might just rent it again to get the last points.

Just got NCAA Football 2007. Set up a game at 7 min, you should be able to get half the achievements.

Shrek 3 was a easy and fast. The game was not that long and very straight forward.

I'm a huge fan of achievements, but there's no way in hell I want stuff like Surf's Up or Shrek 3 on my games played list. If you've got kids in the house, you can pull it off, otherwise it strikes me as being kind of weak.

The only easy achievement game I would consider (other than Fight Night which I loved and really wanted to play) is TMNT.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I have the 53,594 achievement, quite easy actually.

Realistic is quite difficult. I can't even make it past Border Town :lol:[/quote]

Yaeh, I see you all the time on Live playing it. :lol: I should jump into a match with you sometime, but i'm always busy with other stuff or some rental.

Anyway, have you played CoD2/3? Is realistic as tough as those are on Veteran? On CoD2, I'm nearly done with the game on Veteran, but I've gotten caught up on the American side on Veteran (fuck I get through the entire game on Veteran which isn't as bad as people make it out to be only to find that the American side with D-Day is damn near impossible....or maybe I just haven't found the trick to it.). I'm in the middle of the Battle for Caen as we speak, just need to pop in the disc sometime and finish it off.

CoD3 is pretty much the same as CoD2 more or less, but with those damn nasty forest missions that I haven't finished up yet.

Spider-man 3 is quite easy to get except for a couple missions at the end. I have 410 so far on one rental and I still have 4 days left.

Hey all what are some games that have easy to get points on?

I played Avatar and TMNT for the easy 1000 pts and heard king kong was an easy 1000pts. Any others?

go here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/games/Retail/

they have a whole list of games and rate how easy they are for points.

a general rule of thumb is any "movie based" game is pretty easy (kind kong for example)
fight night round 3 is pretty easy, it takes time but its a FUN game, even if you don't like boxing.

sports titles are pretty easy as well (especially if you go for the 2006 games) NBA 2k6, NHL2k6, madden 06, etc.

good luck!

That site also has guides. Most visitors might miss them because it's a link on the info bar for any game you look at.

Spiderman Friend or Foe can be 1K'd in about 5 hours. The "Fury's Fourteen" achievement itself takes about an hour and a half so if you can live without 100% cut that down to 3-4 hours.

Harry Potter OOTP is actually pretty fun and can be 1K'd easily although it will take some time to discover all the crap and find all packages, ect.

Fifa Street 3 you can get the 1K + 250 for the DLC in about 3 hours if you boost with a friend that has unlocked the unlockable teams. Otherwise it's more like 10 hours to do everything.

King Kong is easy but the game sucks and will take probably 7-8 hours for most people.

Condemned is pretty easy with a guide for the medals & birds and is an awesome game.

NBA Street Homecourt can be 1K'd in about 10 hours and is ridiculously easy if you've played an NBA Street game before.

Viking: Battle for Asgard is a decent game and pretty easy points. Only ones you'll have to actually pay attention to are the Skullbagger achievements.

Beowulf should be a pretty simple 900-1000 points but the game is God-awful.

Jericho is pretty easy too especially considering you can use cheats if need be and still get achievements.

Scene It: LCA you can earn about 800 points in less than an hour if you know your movies. Some of the final achievements will take some effort but mostly luck to get enough questions of a certain type.

Lost: Via Domus is crazy easy if you follow a guide (x360a has a good one) but the game is pretty crap. Maybe 4 hours long.

Vampire Rain is an easy 650 if you have friends to boost online with and is actually quite hilarious to play.

Pretty much any 2K6 or 06 sports game is stupid easy as well. Madden 08 you can also supposedly get most achievements just simming a game.

I'm not really a fan of padding gamerscore but I'm in a GSL right now so it's kind of necessary.

I think the OP's question has been well answered but I'll throw in Bioshock as a game that is both excellent and fairly generous with the cheesemints.

You might want to put it on hard as there are two achievements specifically for the hard mode.

I remember reading a pretty decent guide written by Gamespot and it was full of sports games, TMNT, and Fusion Frenzy 2.

Hopping on the "xbox360achievements.org" recommendation bandwagon. I've been using the place for guides and finding people to help get some of the multiplayer ones, which are a real pain in the butt on the older games, and it's helped quite a lot.

Whats the big deal with the gamerscore. Do people really need to show off the fact that they play games 24/7 or have a subscription of gamefly. I think it would look "better" if someone looked at your gamerscore, saw it was low and then saw that you only played good games. Not MLB 2k6, which everyone has played since its a free 1000 pad to the gamerscore. I don;t want people to know I played that shitfest to get those 1000 pts. Now if xbl didn;t keep track of what games you've played, then why not. But, I am sure I'll get put down because of my pussy gamerscore down the line, so I'll go rent some shitty games and pad my score like you guys too.

^That.

I only respect gamerscores that aren't filled with shitty games. Also, I look at the percentage of total gs obtained vs available. That's a good indicator of actual skill.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']^That.

I only respect gamerscores that aren't filled with shitty games. Also, I look at the percentage of total gs obtained vs available. That's a good indicator of actual skill.[/quote]

Yeah, but I just got GOW and I'm not really into it for some reason. I think I am going to return it today since I got it used and today is the 7th day since I got it so I can still return it today. So my gamerscore for that will only be 80/1000...

I shouldn't say that, I will probably borrow it from a friend later so It'll be higher.

Gamerscores are exactly like getting the high score on a game at the local arcade, only the total score is an indicator of how many games you've gotten the high score on (if you keep that analogy). There are some games I played that weren't fantastic, but I never played any games that I wouldn't have played anyway. I liked TMNT because it was a decent 3D platformer, which was what I was in the mood for. I played Fight Night Round 3 because it got great reviews, and I figured it was worth a rent. Some games are terrible, and I'll never play them, no matter how many gamerpoints I could get... like Beowulf. Also, most of the achievements I've gotten are from the single-player campaign because I don't play much multiplayer. Some games have 800+ of the points only on multiplayer, but I don't care about them because I usually don't play multiplayer anyway. Of course, this is only my opinion and how I personally view it.

Some people play all the shitty games specifically to get more points. I don't, but if that's what they want to do, more power to them. Some people collect Pez Dispensers. I don't go out of my way to post on a message board that it's a waste of time or money, I just accept that some people out there dig things that I don't. That's their thing, and I respect that. (I personally see the argument about gamerpoints being useless as analogous to people complaining that Guitar Hero / Rock Band is a waste of time and you should just play the real instrument.) My question isn't why some people do "collect" gamerpoints... it's why some people feel the need to point out that they serve no practical purpose...?

[quote name='insertcleverthing']^That.

I only respect gamerscores that aren't filled with shitty games. Also, I look at the percentage of total gs obtained vs available. That's a good indicator of actual skill.[/quote]

Agreed. Completion percentage > total gamerscore IMO. I try to keep mine high (right around 80% right now) but my friend Tim is ridiculous at 92%+

I got 750pts out of NHL 2k6 in about 31 minutes flat, and that included creating a profile and setting the game up. I picked it up so I could unlock all the old teams (hint:create a profile named "Turco813", and it unlocks all the extra stuff in the game), and play with the 91 Penguins, played 2 quick games, and got all but one of the achievements. However, it was just a bonus for me...I want the old teams!

[quote name='Omatsei']My question isn't why some people do "collect" gamerpoints... it's why some people feel the need to point out that they serve no practical purpose...?[/quote]

Here, here!

[quote name='Trakan']Prey is really easy, but time consuming. The online achievements might be harder now as I'm guessing the online community died long ago.[/quote]

Yea... Prey is virtually impossible, since none plays online... and Kameo is easy? I only got 600.

Whatever happened to the boosting thread? It was great for finding people to play against in those normally deserted games like Big Bumpin' and Lord of the Rings II. I searched for it and can't seem to find it again.

bread's done
Back