Games worth trading in to Amazon?

orbit18

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I have some games on various consoles that I already know aren't really worth too much, but was wondering if was just better to trade them in to Amazon's trading program. I'm talking about sports games that are probably going to get a dollar or less, and also games like call of duty 3/4 that are only going to get 5 or so dollars. I know they probably give more than gamestop, however, I was just wondering if it's worth getting a little rather than trying to sell each individual one on ebay/craigslist. I assume it's just easier to give them to amazon. Any tips are helpful!

Amazon trade in has been hit or miss, at least with me. Unfortunately Amazon lets a 3rd party do their trade ins and leave it to their discretion. They are very nip-picky on what's traded in and will send you an item back regardless of how much it trades in for. (I've had a 25 cent HD-DVD returned to me)

It also seems that if an item's trade in value goes down from the time you quoted it to the time they receive it they find something small and irrelevant wrong with it so you do not get the value.

I have had a few great trade ins, and a few bad ones...again hit or miss.

I've traded in a few times and haven't had any problems, even when I thought one game was going to be sent back. It's more of the value since I might only get 25 cents a game, and I don't know if it's better to just keep it.

bread's done
Back