Games you want and are willing to pay for

MatiasB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm sure all of us have a few games we keep our sharp eyes out for. But you just can't find it at the price you want. This thread is for revealing these games to your fellow caggers. And if you're lucky they might just be able help you out and get payed for it.

I suggest we use this thread to mention what games we want and are willing to pay for. So if a canadian cag user wants to make some cash out of the games he has. All he has to do is look in this one thread to see if anyone local or national is willing to pay for it.
----------------

Is this thread a good idea? I think this kind of thread could help me find games like ICO and Psychonauts(GC/PS2) also Beyond Good and Evil(GC/PS2) and ect. Or just a new game at the price you're looking for.

Posting Format would be something like:

Looking for Rockband PS3 - Toronto at $30~(give or take)

I guess ill start it off...
Looking for Skate. X360 - Winnipeg at $30<
Also looking for Luigis Mansion GC - Winnipeg $20

[quote name='MatiasB']Is this thread a good idea? I think this kind of thread could help me find games like ICO and Psychonauts(GC/PS2) also Beyond Good and Evil(GC/PS2) and ect. Or just a new game at the price you're looking for.[/quote]

Makes sense to me!

BTW, are you really looking for BG&E? I'm sure it's cheap at EB, but if not I happen to have it. I doubt I'll ever bother to finish it either, although it's a good game. Let me know.

Been dying to find The Orange Box for around $20. Also looking for Battlefield:Bad Company for $30 or less. Local only in Vancouver lower mainland because I do not have paypal.

I'm looking for

Eternal Sonata for $20
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition for $15
Dead Rising for $10

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for a copy of Ogre Battle 64 for the longest time. I've a few Wii games to trade, and even some DS/GBA/old GB stuff. Maybe I'll be making a list soon. ^_^

I can find copies of Beyond Good and Evil on Gamecube; and I have one personally on PS2, which I'd be less likely to sell. Luigi's Mansion I could probably get as well.

[quote name='craig64']Looking for - Medal of Honor Airborne 360 - Edmonton - Around $20, but I want it in decent condition with a manual.[/quote]

Blockbuster sells MOH: Airborne new for 19.99, used for 14.99... if you can find it.

[quote name='mkrowe']Blockbuster sells MOH: Airborne new for 19.99, used for 14.99... if you can find it.[/quote]

Really? Hmm... I take back what I said then! Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to look for this. (though I never seem to have any luck at BBV)

Want f-zero GX $10, FF12 $10
Thats all for now. Will update if I want anything else or want to sell anything. Contact me if you want to sell. Living in Markham GTA.

I've been looking for the non-GOTY Oblivion game for PS3, for dirt cheap. Any sellers?
hoping that it can be shipped to Montreal,QC

I would like to get:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 (xbox 360). I would give at most 30 $ for it.
Skate (xbox360) would be great too, for 20 $.

Or any of these in a trade. I'm from montreal and you can go check out my list (and HyeVltg3 's list)
in the Montreal Area Trading Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a copy of FIFA 09 for 360. I'm in Edmonton. I'd prefer to not pay too much for it (obviously), but I'd say $30 or best offer.

I'm looking for PS3 Motostorm (the first one) or Call of Duty 3, for $10 or less. They're the only games a friend of mine plays that have networked multiplayer, and he's bugging me to join in. I'd like to keep the cost of the game cheaper than a bus ride into town. =)

I'm interested in a copy of Saints Row 2 on 360. I'm willing to hear offers, but to be honestly I'm almost flat broke... but I could probably get the money, or figure out some trades. Looking to do some co-op with one of my friends.

I'm looking for a copy of Left 4 Dead for the PC for under $40. I'm still kicking myself for missing the steam sale a few days ago.

I doubt this will turn up anything, but worth posting.

I've been looking for the Panesian series of NES cames for years now:
-Bubble Bath Babes
-Hot Slots
-Peek-A-Boo Poker

They're on my rather short list to complete a NES collection, so any leads are appreciated.

Does anyone here have a copy of JSRF (not the bundle with Sega GT) or Call of Cthulhu on original Xbox that they'd be willing to part with? I've looked all over for these, and I can't find them anywhere.

[quote name='craig64']Does anyone here have a copy of JSRF (not the bundle with Sega GT) or Call of Cthulhu on original Xbox that they'd be willing to part with? I've looked all over for these, and I can't find them anywhere.[/quote]

Wow, CoC used to be $5-$10 at EB a year or two ago. Everytime I was looking for the PC version, I could only find 3-4 used Xbox copies sitting around. :???:

You'd probably be able to find it on EBay pretty cheap if you can't get it here.

Eternal Sonata is 9.xx at RCSS
actually I've seen it at Maxi&Cie Ahuntsic... many copies left

I also have a brand new sealed copy of Ogre Battle 64 but I'm not sure if I really want to sell it

FS all used(unless noted) xbox 360 games with manual and case in perfect condition, Vancouver only. Willing to trade for Left 4 Dead. Please pm me asap, as I will trade these games to EB.

GTA 4 $45
Call of Duty World at War $45
Farcry 2 $35
Forza 2 $10 or Brand new for $20
Project Gotham Racing $10
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 NEW $15
Orange Box $20
Crackdown $15
Spiderman 3 $10
Call of Duty 3 $15

bread's done
Back