Games you're currently playing

Right now I'm playing Halo, PGR2, and SSX3. I've been busy, so I haven't been able to play a lot lately, but I guess those 3 games are enough anyway.

I got an Xbox a couple of months ago, so I've been playing quite a few Xbox games lately. I still play games like Amplitude every now and then, but I'm pretty much attached to my Xbox right now.

Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox)
ToCA Race Driver 2 (Xbox)
Outlaw Volleyball (Xbox)
[ToCA RD 2 and Outlaw Volleyball were just purchased yesterday]
Halo (Xbox)
Amplitude (PS2)
SSX 3 (GC)

I switch games often, I might get all the way to the last level on one game then not play it for weeks.

Now playing
The Hulk (GCN)
Bloodrayne (GCN)
Legends: Skies of Arcadia (GCN)
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (GCN)
Pikmin (GCN)

Need to Finish
Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker (GCN)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (GCN)
Burnout (GCN)

Just Finished
Freddom Fighters (GCN)
Star Fox Adventures (GCN)
Prince of Persia (GCN)

im playin silent hill 3...and i think it kinda sux personally...im bout to toss it aside though and either play fatal frame 2 or finally finish final fantasy X....ive been near the end of it for like a yr now and havent finished it because i hate seeing final fantasy games come to an end ;o(....which isnt too bad with this though i guess, cuz ffx2 is waiting for me too

[quote name='red flare graf']Final Fantasy XI (PS2)
Yu-gi-oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul (GBA) My little toy during college lectures.[/quote]
I know what you mean. I've put in over a 200 duels so far. Shows how much attention I pay in class. But I also just started SoA for the GC and have yet to finish FF: CC. Two great games I picked up thanks to this site.

bread's done
Back