Gameshare 2013?

HyeVltg3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
116 (100%)
Asked this in the main thread and received no answer, trying a new approach.
So this is my only option, dont hate/flame, just a Vet turned Noob now that the GS rules changed from 5 to 2.

Hate to be the noob in the room but...
I'm a returning pre 11/18 GS-er.
How exactly do we "read" the GS group info now?
What the meanings behind the two names on the top and two on bottom
eg:
$X
----
$X/2

Just would like a briefing, read the first post but it doesnt explain this new(to me) setup.
Answer in a PM would be good too.

I've been wanting information on this too and I was wondering why it wasn't on the main page in the first thread. I'm sure more people like myself would be inclined to give it a try if we could understand it more.

Like I don't really understand the phantom term or just the terms in general.

What I've gathered so far with the new GS is there are 4 people that benefit from participating.
the full cost of the game... let it be X
So
First two people pay the majority so each pays X/2 and they get rights to resell the games ( no idea how that works) and the other two are "Phatoms", correct me oh wise GS-lurker, and the these Phatoms pay (X/2)/2 the cost of the game. and they only get rights to downloading it once and are not allowed to resell the game.

The only thing that baffles me is how this new GS method bypasses the "After 11/18/2011" GS rules, which state that you are only allowed to have TWO PS3 systems activated with the same PSN ID, which is required to have access(to play) the Gameshared games. How exactly do 4 people play the game...?

Why PM? Why not just explain it in this thread? I, too, am curious and I'd like to know. I've shared in the past and I've been wanting to get back in to it possibly joining one of those groups.

bread's done
Back