Gameshark Store has SF4 Fightsticks up for sale for both 360 and Ps3

I hate to be the bearer of badnews but those who are still showing in progress are probably on backorder, I finally made contact with them, the customer rep explained since there was so many orders there wasn't enough to fill them all, he then said if your order says pending then it means its probably on backorder. Then i told him that mine said it was in progress, so he checked on it and told me that it was actually pending, and that whenever they get one they will immediately ship. I went ahead and asked him to cancel mine since gamestop is selling them right now.. damn madcatz sucks ass

Im pretty pissed, my card got hit for the hold so I assumed I was charged, of course now the charge is no longer on my statement. What a bunch of shithead's, why not send out an email saying things were backordered so I could of ordered from one of the other 10 places that were in stock.

I just called and they said my order shipped tuesday and gave me a tracking number

website still shows in progress so if you want tracking info give em a ring

I got my bundle for 360...looked at the box and it says shipped on 13 but I got overnight shipping on mines (I didn't choose overnight). No CC Charge(just the temp) and no update on the website or emails. I waited pretty long to order mines (after the first 3 bundles sold out) so I know I wasn't in the front of the line.

[quote name='thaOutlaw']I got my bundle for 360...looked at the box and it says shipped on 13 but I got overnight shipping on mines (I didn't choose overnight). No CC Charge(just the temp) and no update on the website or emails. I waited pretty long to order mines (after the first 3 bundles sold out) so I know I wasn't in the front of the line.[/QUOTE]

So are you saying you got it for free? Or was your credit card later charged once the hold went off. either way thats some bullshit, I ordered mine pretty early before any of the bundles sold out, did you take advantage of the 10 percent off? I'm starting to wonder if that was a factor bc I did

I just called them.
They are shipping orders as they get more stock (a bunch just came in today and more coming tomorrow)
Mine shipped on the 12th so it should be here soon

[quote name='saiyajinsc']So are you saying you got it for free? Or was your credit card later charged once the hold went off. either way thats some bullshit, I ordered mine pretty early before any of the bundles sold out, did you take advantage of the 10 percent off? I'm starting to wonder if that was a factor bc I did[/QUOTE]

Yes I did the 10 Percent off. But the temp charge is only going to hold for so many days until the co charges you. I'm thinking that they're so busy that's why the temp charges are disappearing from people's account. I'm sure they will charge the account later. So don't despair just cuz the temp charge went away.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL this is ridiculous, I called them to cancel my order earlier, and they said they would, and now I just got an email saying the item has shipped

I'm off topic but I got my stick and I'm not too happy with it. That square rotation joystick sucks and the L2 button is way too sensitive. I mean the slightest touch will register.

As much as I may prefer octogonal, I feel I need to get used to square to bring my practice to the arcade where every SF4 machine has a square gate.

My buttons are a little sensitive although I already replaced them with my color of choice.

Loving it.... Hope whoever hasnt gotten theirs yet gets it soon!

Well, My stick just got here off the Fed-Ex truck.
FightstickSE.jpg

They shipped it on the 12th and it took 3 days... pretty quick (I am in WA)
After looking at my packing slip I think I know why people have not been charged...
net15.jpg

As you can see in the picture they set it up as net 15 terms, which means they won't process the charge for 15 days.

My status says In Progress but there is a tracking # that appeared this morning. After tracking it, it arrived at the delivery depot in NJ @ 2:47pm. So hopefully I'll get it tomorrow as Fedex Home Delivery delivers Tues-Sat.

I'll still never order from gameshark again though

Just got a notice that the PS3 version is back in stock. If only I could get it without the crap bundled in.

Finally Got mine I am so happy with it, I just need to get back to using
the stick. I've been using pads for so long. I 'm having trouble with dragon punch motions.

[quote name='CaoPi']does Gameshark charge for sales tax or just shipping?[/QUOTE]
Depends on what state you live in. They'll charge tax on residents of the state they're based in (appears to be Cali), plus any state where they've got a store (if there's such a thing as a Gameshark store). But residents of the rest of the states (such as VA, for instance) won't be charged sales tax.

Gameshark.com just emailed me this code for free shipping, good through 5/31: [FONT=&quot]GSSTORE [/FONT]

Possible that it's tied to pre-existing accounts or otherwise limited, but worth a shot for anyone signing up that can't do the 10% off for some reason.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[quote name='dfo']Gameshark.com just emailed me this code for free shipping, good through 5/31: [FONT=&quot]GSSTORE [/FONT]

Possible that it's tied to pre-existing accounts or otherwise limited, but worth a shot for anyone signing up that can't do the 10% off for some reason.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][/QUOTE]

My e-mail says (which might not necessarily negate your expiration date):

"Free FedEx Ground Shipping on All GameShark Store Products *
Coupon Code : GSSTORE | Expires : 5/29/09
* Offer excludes GameShark Store Marketplace listings."

At any rate, looks like the SE FightSticks for both 360 and PS3 are currently in stock. Judging by the Amazon reviews, however, I wish they were as solid as the TEs in terms of quality parts (I'm not really interested in modding):

http://store.gameshark.com/StreetFighterIV
360 - http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3415&idCategory=203
PS3 - http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3416&idCategory=203

Ugh.....

May 16, 2009 5:42 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery KEASBEY, NJ Scheduled for delivery next business day

Now 5:06PM EST, guess I won't be getting this until Monday even though Home Delivery delivers on Saturday, GS must of sent ground. Shitty ass service for something ordered on 5/7.

The kicker is, they won't let me pick up the package unless a delivery attempt was made. I told the bitch to scan it attempted and I'll pick it up, their side is covered. Apparently they are unable to even do that

[quote name='dfo']Depends on what state you live in. They'll charge tax on residents of the state they're based in (appears to be Cali), plus any state where they've got a store (if there's such a thing as a Gameshark store). But residents of the rest of the states (such as VA, for instance) won't be charged sales tax.[/QUOTE]

that blows, I'm in central CA and the tax would kill the deal along with shipping fees!

It's really tempting to grab these while they are still in production, as the chances of a price drop are very slim due to high demand....

But hey a few years ago I manged to find the SF AC stick for 360/PS2 they were $29.99 at POP!

Also it's a good idea to compare other brand name sticks, here's a shoryuken guide on quality of sticks for those who have no clues on what your getting.....

RANK – SS

• Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition (PS3, 360)
RANK – S
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 SA (PS2)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 SA (PS3)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro SA (PS2)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro SE (PS2)
  • Nubytech Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Arcade Stick – Happ Edition (PS2/Xbox)
RANK – A+

• SEGA Virtua Stick High Grade (PS3)
RANK – A
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 (PS2)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro Ver. A (PS2)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro EX-SE (360)
RANK – A-
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro EX (360; JPN version)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro EX (360; US version)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro Amazon Japan (PS2)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 (PS3)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Amazon.co.jp Edition (PS3)
  • Hori Real Arcade Pro Ver. B (PS2)
RANK – B+

• Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick (PS3, 360)
  • Nubytech Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Arcade Stick (PS2/Xbox)
  • Hori Tekken 5 Real Arcade Pro (PS2; Japan only)
  • Hori Street Fighter IV Arcade Stick (PS3; Japan only)
  • Hori Soul Calibur III Real Arcade Pro (PS2)
  • Hori Namco Arcade Stick (PS1)
  • Agetec Dreamcast Arcade Stick (DC)
  • ASCII Stick III (PS1)
  • ASCII Street Fighter Zero 3 Stick (PS1; Same as ASCII Stick III)
  • ASCII Rival Schools Stick (PS1; Same as ASCII Stick III)
  • ASCII Capcom vs SNK Stick (DC)
RANK – B
  • Hori Tekken 5 Anniversary Arcade Stick (PS2)
  • Hori Tekken 3 Real Arcade Stick (PS1)
  • Hori Tekken Tag Tournament Real Arcade Stick (PS2)
  • Hori Tekken 4 Real Arcade Stick (PS2)
  • Hori Soul Calibur II Real Arcade Stick (PS2)
  • Sammy SNK vs Capcom: Chaos Stick (PS2)
  • Sammy Guilty Gear XX Stick (PS2)
  • ROYDSSTICK.EX Arcade Stick (PS2)
  • ROYDSSTICK.EX Arcade Stick (PS3)
  • Sega Virtua Stick Pro (PS2)
RANK – B –
  • Hori Fighting Stick EX2 (360)
  • Hori Dead or Alive 4 Arcade Stick (360; Same as Hori Fighting Stick EX2)
  • Hori Virtua Fighter 5 Live Arcade Stick (360; Same as Hori Fighting Stick EX2)
  • Hori Soulcalibur IV Arcade Stick (360; Same as Hori Fighting Stick EX2)
  • Hori Street Fighter IV Arcade Stick (360; Same as Hori Fighting Stick EX2)
  • Hori Fighting Stick Wii (Wii)
RANK – C
  • Hori Fighting Stick 3 (PS3)
  • Hori Soulcalibur IV Arcade Stick (PS3; Same as Hori Fighting Stick 3)
  • Saulabi 4K Arcade Stick (PS3)
  • Exar Tatsunoko vs Capcom Fighting Stick (Wii)
  • Exar Neo Geo Arcade Fighting Stick (Wii)
RANK – D
  • Elecom Arcade Fighting Stick (PS3)
  • Mayflash Arcade Fighting Stick (PS3; Same as Elecom Arcade Fighting Stick)

I'm surprised so many people are interested in these.. I've never seen you guys post in the fighting game thread before.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I'm surprised so many people are interested in these.. I've never seen you guys post in the fighting game thread before.[/QUOTE]

Can't speak for anyone else but I haven't played fighting games seriously since high school (SFII Turbo on the SNES). But that plus MvC2 have me looking to get back in, and the mod-ability of these sticks is very appealing. Maybe I won't end up using it enough to justify the purchase, but I know I'll enjoy customizing my stick (and I can always use it to play classic arcade games if I suck at Street Fighter).

I feel like fighting games are in full force right now. Im glad since the latest string of fighting games during the last gen kinda sucked from 2002-2008

[quote name='dfo']Can't speak for anyone else but I haven't played fighting games seriously since high school (SFII Turbo on the SNES). But that plus MvC2 have me looking to get back in, and the mod-ability of these sticks is very appealing. Maybe I won't end up using it enough to justify the purchase, but I know I'll enjoy customizing my stick (and I can always use it to play classic arcade games if I suck at Street Fighter).[/QUOTE]

wow im exactly the same as you lol. im getting this to get more into SF4 and hopefully pulling off moves will be easier.

played the mvc2 demo the other day, i was just button mashing but it was a ton of fun

got mine aswell and i suck lol. far worse than when i was using the controller...but with practice i can do stuff easier than on the 360 controller by far ive heard

not sure about modding, i really hate the square gate, its so hard to tell when im holding forward versus down forward

After playing with the SE for a few hours, the stick isn't that bad. Buttons are responsive, stick hasn't stuck yet, maybe they fixed the washer problem, haven't opened it up yet though. I'll test the stick for a week to see when I'll mod it.

I'm definitely gonna mod but at least it's not immediately necessary. Gives me time to accrue some extra scratch for the parts. :)

[quote name='Import']After playing with the SE for a few hours, the stick isn't that bad. Buttons are responsive, stick hasn't stuck yet, maybe they fixed the washer problem, haven't opened it up yet though. I'll test the stick for a week to see when I'll mod it.

I'm definitely gonna mod but at least it's not immediately necessary. Gives me time to accrue some extra scratch for the parts. :)[/QUOTE]

I agree, the stick and buttons on my SE haven't disappointed me so far, though I'm still planning on replacing them at some point.

Nice in for a xbox 360 bundle onw I just returned my ps3 TE stick to gamestop in store from online because I was going to wait to trade with someone but the 10% coupon when you sign up is wayy better deal 187.xx shipped the bundle B.

bread's done
Back