GameShark Store: Modern Warfare 2 360 Throat Communicator Headset $14.??

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Sorry for the "??" lol. I forgot how much cents and the page wouldnt load for me again. Anyway I havn't seen these in a while (this is probably a clearance) but they were originally $30, so for anybody interested this is a pretty nice deal. Not sure how well it works as a headset for other games, so if anybody has one and would like to let us know, that'd be helpful.

On a side note, please none of this: "THIZ IZ TEH MITEY SUHK. FUHK TEH OP. SHITTEE DEALZ IZ SHITTEE. I RATE ONE STAR. LOLFUNNYMEHAHA. lolololololololol. IMA SAY I VOTEZ FOR TEH RONDO JUZT TO PIZZ ON OP!!! HAHAHAHAHA! MEEEE!!!"

Again, I don't know how good of a product this is. What I do know is that it's a pretty nice mark off and there are a lot of 360 users and mw2 fans on this board. You're more then encouraged to let us know how the product is if you have one, but no asswipe sarcasm please.

http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=4678&idCategory=232

Last edited by a moderator:
I had it and returned it because it was way too tight on my neck and not adjustable. Probably works better if you're a kid.

Is it actually a throat mic? (It actually does pick up vibrations from you larynx, as opposed to just having a microphone that clings to your neck)

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']I'd rather not be choked out by my own video game headset. PS: Rondo ftw[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I second the rondo comment above.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='steve nash']Thanks for reminding me to vote for rondo another 10 times.[/QUOTE]

I-do-say-That-was-quite-uncalled-for.jpg

bread's done
Back