Gamespot 50% Extra on Trade In

GAMING_GURU

CAGiversary!
GAMESTOP NOT GAMESPOT

Got a deal in the paper today for a coupon on a 50% boost on your trade-ins at gamestop so basically if theyd buy the game from you for $30 theyd give you $45 with the coupon good deal right....
Only thing is im not sure if everyone else got it...It was in the school newspaper

GameSTOP, you mean?

And there are a lot of school newspapers. Which one are you referring to?

And this is most likely a huge YMMV

Its from NC State Newspaper
yeah badger me over sayin gamespot instead of gamestop

anyways not sure if it was a slip in but its a great deal
id pull it out after they gave you the offer though so they cant try to lower the value

[quote name='GAMING_GURU']yeah badger me over sayin gamespot instead of gamestop
[/QUOTE]
Well you could just edit your post so the badgering will discontinue ;)

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger.........MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

and if you're going to school, that means you have or have access to a scanner, POST IT UP!

[quote name='_Sin_']badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger.........MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

and if you're going to school, that means you have or have access to a scanner, POST IT UP![/quote]

Sweet - noob-on-noob action!

[quote name='GAMING_GURU']GAMESTOP NOT GAMESPOT
[/quote]

Well, rather than pile on like everyone else; if you click "edit" and then in the next screen click "advanced" it will let you change the title.

Cheers!

[quote name='GAMING_GURU']Its from NC State Newspaper
yeah badger me over sayin gamespot instead of gamestop

anyways not sure if it was a slip in but its a great deal
id pull it out after they gave you the offer though so they cant try to lower the value[/quote]

In Raleigh? Where would I pick up this newspaper around town?

this would be awesome if it wasnt YMMV, but i got a feeling it is :(, in lieu of halo 3 being much better on live than gears (just my opinion!) im thinking of trading in gears of war before an epic price drop occurs as well as pokemon pearl, but eh, wishful thinking :)

[quote name='GAMING_GURU']GAMESTOP NOT GAMESPOT

Got a deal in the paper today for a coupon on a 50% boost on your trade-ins at gamestop so basically if theyd buy the game from you for $30 theyd give you $45 with the coupon good deal right....
Only thing is im not sure if everyone else got it...It was in the school newspaper[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this. Could you share the name of the newspaper and date? Thanks.

bread's done
Back