Gamestaq "Stores" update (+Exclusive 15% off coupon)

flooty333

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

I've been quiet around CAG over the last couple months, but that's because we've been working hard on some of the features you guys were requesting.

We've noticed a lot of CAGs buying/selling on Gamestaq (especially selling) and wanted to give you guys 1st heads up on a new update for sellers we just rolled out today called My Store.

Now each user can setup their own "store" on Gamestaq! You can point people directly to your store on the site and sell your games faster. when someone buys from your "store"your copy sells instantly no matter where you may be in the queue. Best part is that your store is automatically created for you as you post games for sale on the site. Just head over to gamestaq.com/users/ or hover over your username in the upper right corner and click Profile from the drop down menu. Happy selling!

Another update we pushed up is a Financials section which will allow each user to see an exact statement of the money in and out of their account. check out the Financials tab in your dashboard .

As usual im here to help with any questions, comments, rants and the like.

Thanks!
Joe

EDIT: 15% off coupon for y'all - 'cheapy15' - https://www.gamestaq.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Today my Gamestaq account was credited for the second game. It credited me for my first sale after it shipped and it credited me for my second sale after it was delivered. I just did a cashout to Paypal for the second sale but I don't know if/when I'll receive it since I still haven't received the funds to my Paypal for the first sale. I PMd flooty333 yesterday with a link to this thread in hopes that his profile is set to email him when he receives PMs and he was online last night so I imagine he is personally aware of the issue(s) now. I don't know if he had to manually credit my account for the second game or not but hopefully everything works out. I still haven't received an email back from their support but it was the weekend so that's reasonable to me. Some progress is better than no progress at least.

Edit: Wow. I have just received the funds for both games to my Paypal. I am very, very pleased things turned out the way they did. This makes me feel a whole lot more comfortable about continuing to use the site. I hope that the site will be making a turn-around from what it seems to have become over the last couple months. Aside from the issues about needing to have all prices/values constantly monitored/adjusted and have new games added when they come out it is a nice and easy system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update I received a paypal from them tonight too. I've never been ripped from them, but I'm pretty leary going forward with the payout lags.

bread's done
Back