Gamestop 10% off and free ground shipping

haru3173

CAGiversary!
Just got an email from gamestop and code LDNWWH4 for 10% off + free shipping
2-17-20105-23-54PM-1.png

Whoa! Any 7 games for an extra $50. I hope this is true I am printing this right now.

ANYONE ELSE GET THIS EMAIL? IF SO, IS THE CODE THE SAME ONE?

[quote name='Toss']Whoa! Any 7 games for an extra $50. I hope this is true I am printing this right now.[/QUOTE]
"Games with a trade value of $5.00 or less are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades."

[quote name='Toss']Whoa! Any 7 games for an extra $50. I hope this is true I am printing this right now.

ANYONE ELSE GET THIS EMAIL? IF SO, IS THE CODE THE SAME ONE?[/QUOTE]

This deal has been running for almost two weeks. It's in the Gamestop thread title.

oooops sry I thought the code was universal. Oh well I've got no use for it anyway since I don't buy online.

When I try to apply LDNWWH4 I get the free shipping but not 10%, good thing there's another code that works on all games used or new and it works.

Coupon FEB10OFF - Receive 10% off any in-stock new or used game. May not be combined with other offers. Online only offer. Expires 2/28/2010 11:59PM

This of course means new Darksiders for for $36 shipped.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I think its a one time use code, I got that same email but with a different code on it.[/QUOTE]

Bummer...thanks

I *think* I got that OP code to work on some $19.99 games I just ordered. I dunno, GS coupons can be strangely picky.

[quote name='Cindaddy']This deal has been running for almost two weeks. It's in the Gamestop thread title.[/QUOTE]

ummm...I know...already traded in 35 games with that promo. The email above did not stipulate a minimum tiv and I was hoping to dump a bunch of other games under $5.

[quote name='Toss']ummm...I know...already traded in 35 games with that promo. The email above did not stipulate a minimum tiv and I was hoping to dump a bunch of other games under $5.[/QUOTE]

You traded in 35 games? Wow.

[quote name='SaveSome']When I try to apply LDNWWH4 I get the free shipping but not 10%, good thing there's another code that works on all games used or new and it works.

Coupon FEB10OFF - Receive 10% off any in-stock new or used game. May not be combined with other offers. Online only offer. Expires 2/28/2010 11:59PM

This of course means new Darksiders for for $36 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Wait for them to receive used copies so that you can use CAG16 + Edge to get 26% off!

:p

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']You traded in 35 games? Wow.[/QUOTE

I had HWV stores around me get stock from other closing locations during the 4.99 sale. I had lots of credit from Gamecrazy trades/flips and used all of it.

Just a fyi, I just made an order using CAG16 and it took the discount off of all of my orders rather than just one item.

[quote name='TheVandit']T31vc35[/QUOTE]
Thanks, man. Just used that to pick up Valkyria Chronicles for $19.07 after tax/shipping. Pretty sweet. :)

bread's done
Back