Gamestop 10% off coupon! Now expires 12/7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwelyk

CAGiversary!
They were close this time, but it did update itself!

Here's the HTML for the entire e-mail
Code:
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_top.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_side.jpg[/IMG]
                                [B]Here's What You'll Receive[/B]:

[B]GameStop Special Announcements[/B] 

[*]Exclusive In-Store events at your local GameStop 
                                [*]Special offers geard to your gaming preference 
                                [*]Latest release dates, price drops & bonus offers

[B]GameStop Weekly Newsletter[/B] 

The best way to stay informed on something is to have direct contact with its source. The GameStop Newsletter keeps you in touch with the latest games and offers available on a weekly basis. And every Friday you'll receive our Weekly Ad which calls out hot deals which usually aren't around long.

Welcome to a whole new world of gaming. 

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_youget.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_coupon1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_coupon2.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_exp070607.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://link.gamestop.com/t/80264/14742880/1643/0/"][IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_unsub.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Here are the images:
newwelcome2_coupon1.jpg

newwelcome2_coupon2.jpg
newwelcome2_exp070607.jpg

It's three seperate images.

Anyway just copy the code into something and save it as an HTML page and Boom! you have it.

EDIT: Here is the entire e-mail as one image:
emailkp2.png

Crop as you want.

Thanks, I was afraid it wasn't going to update and since I noticed in the last thread a lot of morons didn't pay attention:

YOU COPY THE CODE INTO NOTEPAD AND SAVE IT AS [WHATEVER YOU WANT].HTML

Don't ask how it works again please.

EDIT: Gah, why does CAG keep JPEGing my avatars?

Sweet thanks. I signed up recently but never got the email.

This will come in handy tomorrow for me as well. I have all but $18 payed off on Rock Band, so total cost out of pocket: $1.

For G'Stoppo Employees:

Will this stack 15% Employee + 10% Edge Card + 10% This Coupon?

If that does happen then we are getting 35% on Used Games...

YUS!

[quote name='blue_volvo']Sweet thanks. I signed up recently but never got the email.

This will come in handy tomorrow for me as well. I have all but $18 payed off on Rock Band, so total cost out of pocket: $1.[/quote]

Game Stop Does Data by Phone Number.

The reason you probably never got the e-mail again is because you had a GameStop account under the same phone number. Use a new phone and new e-mail address. You'll get the original source code for the E-mail. It's a good thing to have since not all OP's include the source.

KUDO's to the person who included it in this topic.

THANKS!

I've used these coupons like 5 times, and there's only 4 people at my Gamestop.
If they catch on, wont they start getting mad at me?
Cuz I'm sure they know it's for "new" members...

I wouldn't think so......considering its only 10% off. That's really not that much at all and still more expensive then gamecrazy prices.....

[quote name='McNutsack']I've used these coupons like 5 times, and there's only 4 people at my Gamestop.
If they catch on, wont they start getting mad at me?
Cuz I'm sure they know it's for "new" members...[/quote]Since it came out, I've used it on the following:
Ace Combat 6 flightstick bundle
Bioshock LE
Simspons' Game
Assassin's Creed LE
COD4 LE
Blacksite: Area 51
Phoenix Wright: T & T
Eternal Sonata
Dewy's Adventure
Persona 3 guide
EDGE card renewal

A couple of those were done on the same transaction, so I'll keep using it until I'm told not to, and I know the assistant store manager has taken it more than once from me. It didn't work on Halo 3 LE, though.

Stupid question, but I tried saving that HTML code in Word and saved it as a webpage, but it's not showing up. Can anyone help a fellow CAGer who is mildly illiterate in the world of computer language? Thanks.

[quote name='dvzman']Stupid question, but I tried saving that HTML code in Word and saved it as a webpage, but it's not showing up. Can anyone help a fellow CAGer who is mildly illiterate in the world of computer language? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Save it into Notepad, not Word. I did the exact same thing.

I felt like an idiot afterwards because I should know that.

[quote name='Negative']Whew. For a while there, I thought GS finally caught on. Score one for the bad guys.[/QUOTE]
hahaha! i thought the exact same thing! go bad guys!

Rock Band here we come!!!

it's all ymmv if your local gamestop will let you keep on using it. like someone said before it's only 10% off the price.

however what's very ymmv is stacking that coupon with any other kind of offer along w/ the edge card. I was able to stack the 10%+10%(edge)+20% (used ps3 game) and ended up with a pretty darn sweet deal

Very nice! I have $15 in credit and I'm going to buying 2 Zappers tomorrow.. so an additional $4 off is nice :lol:

[quote name='robhimself']it's all ymmv if your local gamestop will let you keep on using it. like someone said before it's only 10% off the price.

however what's very ymmv is stacking that coupon with any other kind of offer along w/ the edge card. I was able to stack the 10%+10%(edge)+20% (used ps3 game) and ended up with a pretty darn sweet deal[/quote]

Nice one but the deal isn't supposed to stack with any other offer (as explicitly stated on the coupon. So, like you said, it's all ymmv

[quote name='mkelehan']$17 off Rock Band. Nice.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. :)

BTW, I stopped by my GS today and they said they already have the bundles in stock, they just can't sell them until tomorrow. But at least that means we don't have to wait until Weds. - woo!

Lmao.

Friend can now get my two time crisis 4's for the same price as CC would have been with the discount card.

Hell be happy.

Thanks op. Printed out like 20 for my friend.. I dont shop at crapstop -_-

the possibility of this plus 10% off from edge during b2g1 (YMMV to the max) is pretty amazing. i used a similar coupon and my edge card last time there was b2g1 and I made almost 50% profit when i traded them in

Saweet! Rockband almost paid off! Now this....$169.99 - $17 and No tax by using credit!

;) traded in new titles some time ago and got the 30% + 20% + 10%....

There is an address for a Gamestop at the bottom of the coupon, does that mean only that store will honor it, or will every store honor it?

[quote name='lasthearth']There is an address for a Gamestop at the bottom of the coupon, does that mean only that store will honor it, or will every store honor it?[/QUOTE]
That's Gamestop's corporate headquarters, it works at all GS.

[quote name='lasthearth']There is an address for a Gamestop at the bottom of the coupon, does that mean only that store will honor it, or will every store honor it?[/quote]

Funniest question ive read all day... lol

[quote name='lasthearth']There is an address for a Gamestop at the bottom of the coupon, does that mean only that store will honor it, or will every store honor it?[/quote]
That's GS corporate office address. All GS's take this coupon or at least should take it.

Bah third to reply heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back