Gamestop 10% off coupon! Now expires 12/7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwelyk

CAGiversary!
They were close this time, but it did update itself!

Here's the HTML for the entire e-mail
Code:
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_top.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_side.jpg[/IMG]
                                [B]Here's What You'll Receive[/B]:

[B]GameStop Special Announcements[/B] 

[*]Exclusive In-Store events at your local GameStop 
                                [*]Special offers geard to your gaming preference 
                                [*]Latest release dates, price drops & bonus offers

[B]GameStop Weekly Newsletter[/B] 

The best way to stay informed on something is to have direct contact with its source. The GameStop Newsletter keeps you in touch with the latest games and offers available on a weekly basis. And every Friday you'll receive our Weekly Ad which calls out hot deals which usually aren't around long.

Welcome to a whole new world of gaming. 

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_youget.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_coupon1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_coupon2.jpg[/IMG]
                    [IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_exp070607.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://link.gamestop.com/t/80264/14742880/1643/0/"][IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newsletter/offer/welcome/newwelcome2_unsub.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Here are the images:
newwelcome2_coupon1.jpg

newwelcome2_coupon2.jpg
newwelcome2_exp070607.jpg

It's three seperate images.

Anyway just copy the code into something and save it as an HTML page and Boom! you have it.

EDIT: Here is the entire e-mail as one image:
emailkp2.png

Crop as you want.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']Nice one but the deal isn't supposed to stack with any other offer (as explicitly stated on the coupon. So, like you said, it's all ymmv[/quote]

hey, nice to see another cag filipino. Speaking of the ymmv on the mega coupon stacking, it REALLY helps to be chummy chummy with the manager.

ex: I just recieved a call from the manager at my local gamestop and she told me to bring in the 10% coupon when I go pick up rock band tonight (which I had already paid off USING the 10% off coupon). So hopefully I'm looking at an extra seventeen dollars in store credit which would be fucking amazing

Will it work if I print off and take just the part with Mario and everything, or does it need to be everything from "Welcome" to the bottom of the page where it has that address?

EDIT:

I saved the HTML code in notepad as a .html file, then pasted the file in an email, and it printed just as the actual email would have. That should work fine, thanks!

Thanks, I missed the one that recently expired. Unless someone tells me it's not worth it, I'm using the coupon to buy Uncharted. I just hope there's not too much platform jumping, I personally hate that.

Sweet mother of pearl!

Now I *will* pick up that Mass Effect preorder at GS!

So far I've only used this on Mario Galaxy. I feel like I should have gotten more use out of it. Oh well...

[quote name='Downhome']Will it work if I print off and take just the part with Mario and everything, or does it need to be everything from "Welcome" to the bottom of the page where it has that address?

EDIT:

I saved the HTML code in notepad as a .html file, then pasted the file in an email, and it printed just as the actual email would have. That should work fine, thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes as long as you have the code they can punch in it will work.

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']Yes as long as you have the code they can punch in it will work.[/quote]
Yeah, you can cut it off at the actual coupon part, that's what I do.

[quote name='io']Sweet mother of pearl!

Now I *will* pick up that Mass Effect preorder at GS!

So far I've only used this on Mario Galaxy. I feel like I should have gotten more use out of it. Oh well...[/quote]io, things like that will get your CAG membership card revoked. :D

Man, I hope I get this... this'll be great for the B2G1F sale. I'm going to be dropping about $70 and with this and my EDGE card, it'll bring it out to roughly $60 after taxes.

Now I just have to hope that the games I want will still be there.

[quote name='Downhome']Will it work if I print off and take just the part with Mario and everything, or does it need to be everything from "Welcome" to the bottom of the page where it has that address?

EDIT:

I saved the HTML code in notepad as a .html file, then pasted the file in an email, and it printed just as the actual email would have. That should work fine, thanks![/quote]

Do we need to do this? Paste it in our email and then print it out?

[quote name='ReaperZER0']What if I paid off Rock Band already, will they give me a $17 gift card? ;)[/quote]

They should give you cash.

[quote name='ReaperZER0']What if I paid off Rock Band already, will they give me a $17 gift card? ;)[/quote]They'll return it back to you in the same way you paid for it. If you used credit, you'll get credit back. If you used cash/credit card, you'll get the same thing back, cash or credit back on your card. If you used a combination of credit + cash/credit card, then it's your choice.

Saved 17 on Rockband! This has been a great coupon, $10 off of GH3, $6 off of Halo 3. It just keeps on going! Now for the BF buy 2get1 free jackpot!
I just leave it in my hotmail and it updates itself each time!

[quote name='shrike4242']They'll return it back to you in the same way you paid for it. If you used credit, you'll get credit back. If you used cash/credit card, you'll get the same thing back, cash or credit back on your card. If you used a combination of credit + cash/credit card, then it's your choice.[/quote]

I always just get store credit which works out fine.

I don't know how you people (like Shrike) are using this multiple times. I almost got denied today an just my second attempt (at one store).

I've used this coupon a total of 2 times before today - to pick up 2 Mario Galaxy preorders at 2 different stores. I have my preorders spread around to multiple locations. Well, just my luck, my Mass Effect preorder was at the same store (or so I thought - see the edit below) as one of my Mario Galaxys. And even more luck - the same manager who delivered MG (or not!) was there when I went in to pick up Mass Effect. He asked me if I already had used the coupon before. I honestly had forgotten that was where I picked up Mario Galaxy (turns out I didn't!) and said I was pretty sure I hadn't. He said he was pretty sure I had.

But then he told the other guy to run it anyway. I mean, it was his right to deny me, but then I would have cancelled my preorder and picked it up at Gamecrazy instead, so he made the right decision (they still make money off of it with the $6 discount after all).

Edit - Just checked my preorder slips. I HAVE NOT picked up ANY games at this store in the last 2 months and thus HAVE NOT used the coupon there. That bastard... I'm not going back there again! He made me feel guilty for something I didn't even do! In fact, all I did at this store was switch another preorder to Mass Effect at which point I did not get the preorder bonus and was never called and told to get it. I was lucky they had one left when I picked it up today. Apparently it was handed out to everyone else who made a preorder at the time they preordered except me...

I wish I could explain what Sith mind control powers I'm using to get them to take the coupon, though with the exception of the Halo 3 LE pre-order I picked up, I've used it on every single pre-order I've picked up starting back with Bioshock. You've seen the list of what I've used it on back a page or two.

I've handed them the coupon each time, and I know I've used it more than once, sometimes as much as twice in the same 7-day period, with the same employees. They enter the code in and take the coupon, hardly saying a word.

Wish I could explain it more than that, io, though that's the way it is. AC LE and Blacksite were the last pre-ordered I picked up there, and I don't think I'll have much else to pick up with them for a few months, as I only have DMC4 CE and GTA IV CE on current pre-order.

I'll keep using it until I'm told that I can't. Pure and simple.

[quote name='io']I don't know how you people (like Shrike) are using this multiple times. I almost got denied today an just my second attempt (at one store).

I've used this coupon a total of 2 times before today - to pick up 2 Mario Galaxy preorders at 2 different stores. I have my preorders spread around to multiple locations. Well, just my luck, my Mass Effect preorder was at the same store (or so I thought - see the edit below) as one of my Mario Galaxys. And even more luck - the same manager who delivered MG (or not!) was there when I went in to pick up Mass Effect. He asked me if I already had used the coupon before. I honestly had forgotten that was where I picked up Mario Galaxy (turns out I didn't!) and said I was pretty sure I hadn't. He said he was pretty sure I had.

But then he told the other guy to run it anyway. I mean, it was his right to deny me, but then I would have cancelled my preorder and picked it up at Gamecrazy instead, so he made the right decision (they still make money off of it with the $6 discount after all).

Edit - Just checked my preorder slips. I HAVE NOT picked up ANY games at this store in the last 2 months and thus HAVE NOT used the coupon there. That bastard... I'm not going back there again! He made me feel guilty for something I didn't even do! In fact, all I did at this store was switch another preorder to Mass Effect at which point I did not get the preorder bonus and was never called and told to get it. I was lucky they had one left when I picked it up today. Apparently it was handed out to everyone else who made a preorder at the time they preordered except me...[/quote]

yep i got called a coupon scammer by a store that i havent used coupons at, its flattering! either the dm has a crush on you or the managers are wasting time talking about 'devil customers' instead of getting preorders and alphabetizing the ps2/xbox under 9.99 bin :)

[quote name='io']I don't know how you people (like Shrike) are using this multiple times. I almost got denied today an just my second attempt (at one store).[/quote]

it REALLY helps to be friends with the manager, I managed to get all kind of coupons to stack that shouldn't and even ones that have expired.

[quote name='robhimself']it REALLY helps to be friends with the manager, I managed to get all kind of coupons to stack that shouldn't and even ones that have expired.[/QUOTE]

Well, funny thing is I've been dealing with this guy for years and he knows me by name. So I'm "sort of" his buddy. I think that's the only reason he let it go through. Although he could have kept his mouth shut about it instead - especially as I hadn't even used the coupon at his store before! So, anyway, I thought at first I hadn't used it there and that's why I denied it. But then I thought he must have remembered me so maybe I was wrong. Turns out my first instinct was right (looking at my receipts I wasn't anywhere NEAR this store when I picked up my Mario Galaxy preorders).

I've used it at the same GS for weeks in a row now. I'm sure it's been the same cashier too. XD

Some just don't care.

I used your coupon TC so I wanted to say thanks! Easy as pie, got me a rear mount intercooler for my turbo'd engine straight from Honda

[quote name='shrike4242']They'll return it back to you in the same way you paid for it. If you used credit, you'll get credit back. If you used cash/credit card, you'll get the same thing back, cash or credit back on your card. If you used a combination of credit + cash/credit card, then it's your choice.[/QUOTE]
they gave me cash back for some reason. I didn't complain, cash spends better. :)

though it's odd that on a return I did a week ago on a game I paid for with a credit card and store credit I got the full amount refunded to my credit card.

[quote name='95ss']Has anyone been able to use it online? I'm trying and it won't take it.[/quote]

does not work online only at a b&m

Does this stack with the B2G1F used sale this weekend? Or is that considered another offer, because this and edge and a free game would be fucking amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back