Gamestop 10% off Promo stacks with CAG16 and Edge

asot

CAGiversary!
Gamestop is currently running a promo where if you purchase 2 or more games you save 10% while entering the code DATENIGHTt as of now this code also stacks with CAG16 and the power up rewards 10% discount for a huge 46% in savings. It does not work on pre orders though.

I just ordered a pretty good amount of pre-owned games and saved nearly 50%!!

Enjoy the savings!

(Sorry if this has been posted in a thread already)

EDIT:forgot to mention I also used a UFC 10% off code to get it up to 46%

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asot']Gamestop is currently running a promo where if you purchase 2 or more games you save 10% while entering the code DATENIGHTt as of now this code also stacks with CAG16 and the power up rewards 10% discount for a huge 46% in savings. It does not work on pre orders though.

I just ordered a pretty good amount of pre-owned games and saved nearly 50%!!

Enjoy the savings!!

(Sorry if this has been posted in a thread already)[/QUOTE]

Your math is wrong 16+10+10= 36% off just an FYI

[quote name='boogie4114']Your math is wrong 16+10+10= 36% off just an FYI[/QUOTE]

Your math is also wrong, as the discounts are taken off the base price. The glitch comes out to about a 32% discount before tax.

Their website is screwing up now... so either from an onrush of people trying this or them realizing you could and putting it down to fix.

FYI: That UFC 10% off code was supposed to be a $10 off code. They gave these away for entering in your information a while ago. Many CAG's had to call in after making an order with their order # to get credited the $10.

i cant get DATENIGHT and CAG16 to work at the same time.

Each one works individually with Power Up, but not together.

DATENIGHT and CAG16 both stack for me, but I don't have power up:
Coupon DATENIGHT - Buy 2 or more in-stock games, Save 10%. Not valid on collectors editions, DLC or other offers. Expires 2/15/11.
Coupon CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Other restrictions may apply.
CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Other restrictions may apply. - Gears of War - $0.80
DATENIGHT - Buy 2 or more in-stock games, Save 10%. Not valid on collectors editions, DLC or other offers. Expires 2/15/11. - Gears of War - $0.42
clear.gif
clear.gif

CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Other restrictions may apply. - Ninja Gaiden 2 - $1.60
clear.gif
clear.gif

DATENIGHT - Buy 2 or more in-stock games, Save 10%. Not valid on collectors editions, DLC or other offers. Expires 2/15/11. - Ninja Gaiden 2 - $0.84
clear.gif
clear.gif

Sub-Total: $11.32

I can't get the code to come up at all, it just redirects me to the front page when I enter it.

Plus, for a week or so I will only get the 10% discount from my card on some items, most things won't give me the discount.

Finally got all three to stack.

POWERUP REWARDS PRO™ - Discount - NBA Live 2002
- $0.09

CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Other restrictions may apply. - NBA Live 2002
- $0.16

DATENIGHT - Buy 2 or more in-stock games, Save 10%. Not valid on collectors editions, DLC or other offers. Expires 2/15/11. - NBA Live 2002
- $0.07

CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Other restrictions may apply. - Your Shape Fitness Evolved
- $6.40

POWERUP REWARDS PRO™ - Discount - Your Shape Fitness Evolved
- $3.36

DATENIGHT - Buy 2 or more in-stock games, Save 10%. Not valid on collectors editions, DLC or other offers. Expires 2/15/11. - Your Shape Fitness Evolved
- $3.02

Added a filler item for the second item first, then put in DATENIGHT and signed in. Powerup + Datenight applied then I added in the game that I wanted and then put in CAG16 and it worked.

No problem whatsoever stacking the codes for me. Even got SAVER to stack on top of that! I added the games to my cart, added the two coupons, THEN I signed in thereby applying PowerUp, THEN I added SAVER.

Well, DATENIGHT and CAG16 won't stack for me... but even stranger, powerup isn't applying to all the games in my cart. Something's wrong with the website.

Won't stack and it won't even input the code...just goes back to the top of the page and says correct the errors but doesn't show any to correct. Normally it used to show all the codes but just not apply the ones that didn't stack.

So basically this is pointless if you can't stack since CAG16 is obviously better.

i always see "in stock" for coupons. do they have ANY coupons toward pre ordering? they are such pre order freaks you'd think they would offer a little somethin somethin once in a while.

I encountered a problem stacking the codes, but figured out why it has worked for me before and succeeded in making it work again. First, log in so your PowerUp/EDGE code is applied.

STEP ONE:

Add one game to your cart.

STEP TWO:

Enter "DATENIGHT".

STEP THREE:

Enter "CAG16".

STEP FOUR:

Enter "SAVER".

STEP FIVE:

Add second game to cart.

[quote name='supershammy']I encountered a problem stacking the codes, but figured out why it has worked for me before and succeeded in making it work again. First, log in so your PowerUp/EDGE code is applied.[/QUOTE]
Wow... that worked!

this has worked for me for months.. make sure you power up rewards card account is linked with you gamestop.com account

Due to this order working, you will get laid tonight. It's my gift to you. :D

[quote name='supershammy']I encountered a problem stacking the codes, but figured out why it has worked for me before and succeeded in making it work again. First, log in so your PowerUp/EDGE code is applied.

STEP ONE:

STEP TWO:

Enter "DATENIGHT".

STEP THREE:

Enter "CAG16".

STEP FOUR:

Enter "SAVER".

STEP FIVE:

Add second game to cart.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='supershammy']I encountered a problem stacking the codes, but figured out why it has worked for me before and succeeded in making it work again. First, log in so your PowerUp/EDGE code is applied.

STEP ONE:

STEP TWO:

Enter "DATENIGHT".

STEP THREE:

Enter "CAG16".

STEP FOUR:

Enter "SAVER".

STEP FIVE:

:O

This needs to be added to the OP. My Powerup Rewards card still isn't working, though. I want to order the PS2 version of Chain of Memories but it won't give me the 10% for my card. Threw something else in to check and it gave me the discount on another game but not that one :/

[quote name='aptanor']:O

This needs to be added to the OP. My Powerup Rewards card still isn't working, though. I want to order the PS2 version of Chain of Memories but it won't give me the 10% for my card. Threw something else in to check and it gave me the discount on another game but not that one :/[/QUOTE]
It seems certain games just aren't very popular in Gamestop's database right now.
Ace Combat Zero is giving me the same trouble. I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger or wait until it rights itself (which may pull the stacking off).

I'd email them about it or wait. It won't give you CAG16 either, I realized. It must not be registering as "used," so if you wait you'll be able to get the usual %26 instead of only %11 for this particular deal. I'm just going to see if I can find another game.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, this worked great! Too bad all of the good PS3 games are long gone. Here's what I got:
DJ Hero 2 (game only)
Buzz Quiz World (game only)
Buzz Quiz Celebrities Pack

All for $35.23...used $23.54 in credit and free saver shipping, cost me $14.70 OTD. Saved $16.73 all together.

CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Other restrictions may apply. - DJ Hero 2 - Game Only - $3.20
PowerUp Rewards Pro™ - Discount - DJ Hero 2 - Game Only - $1.68
DATENIGHT - Buy 2 or more in-stock games, Save 10%. Not valid on collectors editions, DLC or other offers. Expires 2/15/11. - DJ Hero 2 - Game Only - $1.51

CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds. Other restrictions may apply. - Buzz! Quiz World - Game Only - $3.68
PowerUp Rewards Pro™ - Discount - Buzz! Quiz World - Game Only - $1.93
DATENIGHT - Buy 2 or more in-stock games, Save 10%. Not valid on collectors editions, DLC or other offers. Expires 2/15/11. - Buzz! Quiz World - Game Only - $1.74

well picked up nba 2k11 and nba jam

ive wanted those 2 for months, at $22.50 a piece i decided it was time.

If only i trusted GS but i do not. I got swindled to much years ago buying alot on there website. Do not get me started about the 2 local GS stores around here... Good deal thanks OP but i will pass.

STEP ONE:

STEP TWO:

Enter "DATENIGHT".

STEP THREE:

Enter "CAG16".

STEP FOUR:

Enter "SAVER".

STEP FIVE:

Worked for me, thx!...Now to decide if I should keep these items in the virtual cart, LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ketsui']why would this be better than CAG16+10% Edge off preowend games???[/QUOTE]

because it is CAG16+Edge 10%+DATENIGHT 10%.

bread's done
Back