Gamestop $100 Off PS3 Contest Thing

Luxuria

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
So I apparently got one of the $100 off a 160 or 320 GB PS3 coupons and I won't be using it so I figured I might as well give it to someone who will! I didn't check my account until right now and it expires on the 29th so someone may still get some use of it. Whoever can guess what my favorite game is gets it.

PLEASE only participate if you actually plan on using the coupon. So, if you have no intention on doing so... bye, bye! kthxx.

Clue: It is a Playstation 2 game.

Yes, that is the only clue you will get! :p The contest will end later tonight (not exactly sure when) but the first to guess the game will win the coupon! Good luck!

Edit: Only one guess!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we guess multiple games?

Shadow of the Collusses
Ico
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Okami

If only one guess, then Shadow of Collusses

Just an FYI, unless you plan on sending you PUR card to the person who "wins" your contest, they can't use it. Your specific coupon only works with your specific PUR card. Sorry to rain on your parade, but, unfortunately thats the way it works!

I read the thread where the deal to this coupon was posted and some members commented on being able to use their own card with someone else's coupon.

Negative, your PUR card is what validates the coupon at the register.

EDIT: I'll find out for sure later. I work for GameStop, and we were told that the PUR card of the original coupon holder was required.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Just an FYI, unless you plan on sending you PUR card to the person who "wins" your contest, they can't use it. Your specific coupon only works with your specific PUR card. Sorry to rain on your parade, but, unfortunately thats the way it works![/QUOTE]

No it doesn't work like that, I used my friends coupon no problem with my PUR account. The only catch with the coupon is its single use.

You get a cool point in my book, love me some Kingdom Hearts.

Are they ever releasing a Kingdom Hearts 3? Not the spin-offs, but a full triquel.

[quote name='Luxuria']thegreatest has won! Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game. ^_^[/QUOTE]

I swear to god that I had Kingdom Hearts down first then changed it. Son of a b.......... oh well. Congrats :D.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']You get a cool point in my book, love me some Kingdom Hearts.

Are they ever releasing a Kingdom Hearts 3? Not the spin-offs, but a full triquel.[/QUOTE]

Nomura said that he plans to start working on KH3 as soon as Versus FFXIII is released. >< He hasn't even started. :(

bread's done
Back