gamestop 15% Off and Free Value Shipping on In-Stock Games Priced at $29.99 or More

For those bad at math, this drops the price of a new $60 game to $50.99. And I think there's also handling charges once you get to checkout.

[quote name='Duke']For those bad at math, this drops the price of a new $60 game to $50.99. And I think there's also handling charges once you get to checkout.[/QUOTE]

The handling fee is also waived. I just placed an order for a few things I've been sitting on.

[quote name='Gertle627']Why would you use this and not CAG16 + saver? Or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

CAG16 is only used games. This one is valid on new games.

It works with the ps3 move if anyone is interested.

I added the move bundle and a navigation controller Brought it down to 110 bucks in my shopping cart incase someone is interested. Not bad for the camera, navigation controller, move controller and a game.

[quote name='ryanmassacre']Does anyone know if it stacks with $off coupons?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the coupon, most of them will say whether they can be combined with other offers, if I remember correctly.

I used this a couple days ago and got Bioshock 1 + 2 for PS3. Both were $19.99 new and this made it $34. So the total has to be $29.99, not just $29.99 games and up.

[quote name='gargus']It works with the ps3 move if anyone is interested.

I added the move bundle and a navigation controller Brought it down to 110 bucks in my shopping cart incase someone is interested. Not bad for the camera, navigation controller, move controller and a game.[/QUOTE]

Too bad I can't use this with The Fight: Lights Out... I don't suppose this works on any pre-order stuff.. :(

Anyone have any idea how long this coupon is good for? I want to use it on Rock Band next week. I'm assuming it won't work on pre-orders since it says in-stock items only.

[quote name='adamantypants']Anyone have any idea how long this coupon is good for? I want to use it on Rock Band next week. I'm assuming it won't work on pre-orders since it says in-stock items only.[/QUOTE]

I think it said until the 30th

Thanks for posting this, I just picked up Kirby's Epic Yarn and saved $7.50 which is a pretty nice deal, in my opinion. I have been deliberating whether or not I should get it with a giftcard I had for Gamestop or not and as a result missed out on Kmarts $20 giftcard promo last week. This way I was able to use my giftcard up so it doesn't get lost, didn't have any extra money out of pocket (would have been a few dollars in store) and was able to save a little money, so it worked out well... not to just avoid buying lots of other stuff I want as well :D

Thanks again, I really appreciate it :whee:

[quote name='adamantypants']Anyone have any idea how long this coupon is good for? I want to use it on Rock Band next week. I'm assuming it won't work on pre-orders since it says in-stock items only.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you saw this yet or not, but according to the website it expires October 31. Here is the fine print:

Coupon 15SHIP - Receive 15% off and free value shipping on any order worth $29.99 or more of in-stock merchandise. Not valid on consoles. Online only. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 10/31/10 11:59PM

I was going to wait to order so I could think about it a little more, but I know how Gamestop can be sometimes, so I thought it best to just get it done while it was working... it only removed the code once during checkout ;)

GOOD DEAL!

I had $48.00 in credit and used the SHIP15. Got WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 pretty cheap, and got it in the mail the NEXT DAY!!!! Talk about fast shipping!!!!

The Rock Band Keyboard Bundle goes down to $110.49 with this.

I might bite on that as my dell order never shipped and I have about $80 in Gamestop credit to use up.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']damn, I wanted to get Mass Effect 2 and Halo Wars Platinum Hits with this but neither are in stock new, GameStop disappoints me again :([/QUOTE]

Get them at Target next week - buy 2 get 1 free.

Gamestop had a good run earlier this year, and I expect they will have some good deals around BF, but they've been sucking it hardcore lately. I get really tired of the $5 - $10 price hikes during their B2G1F and silly garbage like dropping 29.99 games to 29.98 during this current sale.

Stop jerking me around GS.

(also hate their "online price different from stores" policy.... what is this? 1998 and you're just learning how the internet works?)

$36.03 with 6% tax for Pokemon HeartGold. Hmm. Might be the best deal I'm going to get on this. Or maybe not. Wish there were a decent trade-in promo, then I'd be more inclined to go this route.

[quote name='gargus']It works with the ps3 move if anyone is interested.

I added the move bundle and a navigation controller Brought it down to 110 bucks in my shopping cart incase someone is interested. Not bad for the camera, navigation controller, move controller and a game.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir! I may just grab a move controller and use some credit to get it at a decent price.

[quote name='david12795']nice, i may have to use this on that new super mario bros thats coming out in december,[/QUOTE]

keyword: in-stock

:p

[quote name='JKSonic']Not sure if my $25 gift card will come in time for this or not... Guess I'll have to wait it out and see.[/QUOTE]

Erewards eh?

Picked up a new copy of the standard edition of Record of Agarest War for $25. Nice deal when most people are trying to sell it used for $30+ on Amazon.com

Picked up Smackdown 2011 for $30 shipped (including those damn taxes) after my e-rewards gc.

The code allowed me to hang onto my final UFC $10 off code (only a dollar difference) and still get it for a good price.

bread's done
Back