GameStop 2 for 1 Deals (360/PS3/Wii/DS/PSP)

[quote name='Fire_Thief']These deals suck dude, every one of 'em.[/QUOTE]
Hi pot. I have this kettle I'd like you to meet. Have any comments on it's color?

Most of these games can already be bought for half the the bundled price. The deal really doesn't contain any games worth paying even that though.

[quote name='robbyH']Full of suck.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='backseatdog']in for zero, oh my.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JMEPO']These are the worst deals ever.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kart007k']hey cheapy where is the option for negative stars.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Infal128289']wow worst deals ever[/QUOTE]

If you dont like it then just hit the back button and go in another thread instead of having to feel to express your negativity to someone thats trying to help you asshole.

The guy posted the thread because he was trying to share something with us, if everyone just said "worst deals ever" then they will eventually stop posting here and we would miss out on alot.

If you dont like it then shut your pie hole and move on, or atleast say thanks for them trying to help you and then move on.

They suck what now? I'm not sure I'd use that expression, or at least I'd use a comma.

[quote name='batman1939']Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince and Final Fantasy 1 2Pack. Because if they would have put Final Fantasy 1 and 2 it would be a deal. But can't have that can we.

And if I offend anyone get a sense of humor, but what's up with the red neck packs:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=78516
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=78522
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=78547
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=78512[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::applause:

Damn that's some funny shit! This would be perfect for the kids & their mom that I saw in Gamestop in the mall a month or two ago. The mom had this amazing mullet as well as her 2 son's.

SWEET SWEET mullet!

[quote name='ackbar7']Hi pot. I have this kettle I'd like you to meet. Have any comments on it's color?[/QUOTE]

L

O

L

Really though, I know right?

Damn Mirrors Edge and Fracture for 20 bucks together is a damn good deal.

I don't know why people talked so bad about fracture, i thought it was a fun and good budget title. That multiplayer was a damn blast the first week it was out, that damn vortex grenade was so damn fun! If you havent played it, ten bucks is a good deal IMO.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Wow, GS is pulling out the big guns with these steals...[/QUOTE]
Seriously. No one will buy these packs. I cant beleive Cheapy would even post this to be honest.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']Damn Mirrors Edge and Fracture for 20 bucks together is a damn good deal.

I don't know why people talked so bad about fracture, i thought it was a fun and good budget title. That multiplayer was a damn blast the first week it was out, that damn vortex grenade was so damn fun! If you havent played it, ten bucks is a good deal IMO.[/QUOTE]

Fracture was AWFUL, one of the worst games I've ever had the displeasure to experience.

Mirror's Edge, on the other hand, was amazing. But it can also be found for $10 or less.

Finally something I could use those $10 coupons on. Ended up getting a total of eight games for under $40, split between two separate orders, because I had to add some cheap, though good, games for SAVER to work on each order ($25 minimum).

so my order got canceled, grrr. I hate when gamestop decides to randomly cancel my orders... so now the daily deal 10% off n free ground shipping is expired, and the 15% off ps3 games isnt working... any codes I can use now?

oh great, just checked my order history, guess they didnt care to email me with the news, but apparently my sly collection and black ops order have also been canceled cuz i used coupon code lucky7. why do they even allow coupons to be used and confirmed if they are just going to cancel any orders i make anyway. grrrr!

Kudos to GS for trying to keep up the momentum, but in this case I think it's pretty obvious they're just stretching themselves too thin.

Also note how the page just says "2 games for 1 low price." Sales like these usually refer to the games as "great," regardless of quality.

This is such an Amazon-like move. It's hard to look at all these sub-par not-very-recent (or good) games and not want to laugh.

[quote name='discordman']Seems like GS is cleaning up stock on older titles to get ready for the big holiday releases.[/QUOTE]

They won't clean much stock if no one is buying them...

This "sale" is major fail.

[quote name='its delicious']They suck what now? I'm not sure I'd use that expression, or at least I'd use a comma.[/QUOTE]

That is extra funny when you consider your user name.

[quote name='sadboy']Star Wars: Force Unleashed and Tomb Raider: Underworld for $19.99 New doesn't look too shabby.[/QUOTE]
I just saw that...hmmtempting.

bread's done
Back