GameStop $20 OFF $80 - 72 Hours (Online ONLY) Beginning 6/1

[quote name='DemonGamer24']We're off to find the glitches!
The wonderful glitches of GS![/QUOTE]

Right-o. I've been trying. Let's see who finds 'em first. :3

With some credit I have I could get Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Uncharted 2 shipped for 40.00. Excellent deal but I honestly don't need them. *must...resist...urge*

Can't get it to stack with anything, tried many different combination. Wasn't really planning on buying anything anyways, have too many games.

if you did not order them yet and wanted them and only had handhelds

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa psp 30
Glory of Heracles ds 11
Dante's Inferno psp 30

71 add in a 9 buck game

Total 80 - 20 would be 60 then you get 3 10 buck gift codes

so
60 bucks for the 4 games + 30 in credit

tempted if i already didnt buy glory

[quote name='slidecage']if you did not order them yet and wanted them and only had handhelds

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa psp 30
Glory of Heracles ds 11
Dante's Inferno psp 30

71 add in a 9 buck game

Total 80 - 20 would be 60 then you get 3 10 buck gift codes

so
60 bucks for the 4 games + 30 in credit

tempted if i already didnt buy glory[/QUOTE]
too bad they don't stack

[quote name='chrollo']too bad they don't stack[/QUOTE]

dont under stand what you mean they dont stack??

you buy the games and they would send you the 10 buck codes so what is there to stack...

Alan Wake LE + $.99 ps2 sports game = yes please in my mind

what's everyone else think? good deal? I have to use my $10 UFC promo code too.

EDIT: UFC code won't stack :( Thought it would be considered a coupon. Oh well still sounds like a good deal.

I tried testing the two different promo codes I have ($20 off and $10 off) and neither stack. oh gamestop. bring back your glitches!

[quote name='slidecage']dont under stand what you mean they dont stack??

you buy the games and they would send you the 10 buck codes so what is there to stack...[/QUOTE]

i.e. stack the $10 codes on one order.

showing in cart

Escape the Museum - Nintendo DS
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa - Sony PSP
Glory of Heracles - Nintendo DS
Dante's Inferno - Sony PSP
NCAA March Madness 2004 - Used - Playstation 2

60.95 and would include 30 bucks in gift coupons

so 31 for those games..... so dont know why it would not work but already ordered glory and dont know if it would work if i made up a new acccount with same address though

how i would break it down
escape and glory 5 each (10)
Fifaand inferno 10 each) 20

nice if someone really wanted them

[quote name='slidecage']dont under stand what you mean they dont stack??

you buy the games and they would send you the 10 buck codes so what is there to stack...[/QUOTE]

He meant that after receiving the 10$ codes, in this case 3 of them, you can't use all three of them on another transaction such as buying a 30$ game and getting it for free. You would have to use each 10$ off code separately which really puts a damper on how you would go about using it...unless you happen to use gamestop exclusively for buying your games/accessories then all the more power to you. I on the other hand rarely if ever buy from gamestop. Think the last game I bought from them is Uncharted 1...though I am tempted by the 3d Dot Heroes deal, but I don't really see myself able to use the 10$ off code that will come with it before it eventually expires...

[quote name='crovakiet']He meant that after receiving the 10$ codes, in this case 3 of them, you can't use all three of them on another transaction such as buying a 30$ game and getting it for free. You would have to use each 10$ off code separately which really puts a damper on how you would go about using it...unless you happen to use gamestop exclusively for buying your games/accessories then all the more power to you. I on the other hand rarely if ever buy from gamestop. Think the last game I bought from them is Uncharted 1...though I am tempted by the 3d Dot Heroes deal, but I don't really see myself able to use the 10$ off code that will come with it before it eventually expires...[/QUOTE]

it expires in 2013 theres bound to be glitches by then

[quote name='Flame Killa']Can I use it on pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering about this too. They're a couple of games I want to pre-order, but I don't see the discount applying in the cart. :bomb:

[quote name='apathylad']I'm wondering about this too. They're a couple of games I want to pre-order, but I don't see the discount applying in the cart. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Nope. I even tried a combination of in-stock and pre-order.

[quote name='david12795']i have ONE 20 dollar code from gamestop, will i be able to stack it with promo?[/QUOTE]

nope

Hmmm... wondering about this:

:ps3: Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
:ds: Glory of Heracles
:ps3: Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection
:360: Borderlands: Add on Pack

For 60.96 + Tax.

Are Gamestop's suits sweating some seriously bad numbers behind closed doors or something? As a consumer I feel like Gamestop is practically begging me to buy something from them.

When was the last time they had a b2g1? Don't they usually have one in conjunction with the Game Days Sale they have every year? 20 off 80 is tempting, but I'd rather hold out for a b2g1 if there's one to come.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']When was the last time they had a b2g1? Don't they usually have one in conjunction with the Game Days Sale they have every year? 20 off 80 is tempting, but I'd rather hold out for a b2g1 if there's one to come.[/QUOTE]

They had the time-limited one online a few weeks ago, but nothing in-store

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']They had the time-limited one online a few weeks ago, but nothing in-store[/QUOTE]

that was B1G1 deal.. which was even better.. haha:bouncy:

Did they change the order process? I got a confirmation email but there's nothing in order history. It used to go straight there I thought.

[quote name='RunRiot']Did they change the order process? I got a confirmation email but there's nothing in order history. It used to go straight there I thought.[/QUOTE]

it's a little slower now, wait about half an hr from your confirmation email.

not working with all games? I cant get the code to work with used copies of halo 3 odst, super street fighter 4, and new super mario wii

was really hoping it would work with pre orders again, but being so soon since the last one gamestop was not likely to mess up. Makes me a sad panda. Someone figure something out, only 72 hours!

[quote name='AfroPig']Alan Wake LE + $.99 ps2 sports game = yes please in my mind

what's everyone else think? good deal? I have to use my $10 UFC promo code too.

EDIT: UFC code won't stack :( Thought it would be considered a coupon. Oh well still sounds like a good deal.[/QUOTE]

If I didn't already have the LE I would do the same thing...has anyone played Glory of Heracles? If so is it any good?

[quote name='Vap']If I didn't already have the LE I would do the same thing...has anyone played Glory of Heracles? If so is it any good?[/QUOTE]

It's decent, I'm not that far, but it is an average DS RPG, bit generic, but worth the low price.

If SSFIV has 10 dollar credit do i still get the future game credit even if I use the 20off80 code?

[quote name='DanOh']If SSFIV has 10 dollar credit do i still get the future game credit even if I use the 20off80 code?[/QUOTE]
You should still get that future credit.

BTW is that Samoa Joe as your avy?

bread's done
Back