Gamestop 25% off used X360 games

JLazzuri

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow CAGs. I searched the forums but didn't see this posted. Use coupon code 25U360 to get 25% off used XBox360 games. There is a limit of 3 games per person. I'm not sure if these would arrive in time for Christmas, but it's worth a shot for any last minute gifts.

[quote name='JLazzuri']Sorry, if you read my post it was for games. Topic title has been edited for clarity. Thanks.[/quote]

The thread is still pointless. AFF25 is 25% off ALL used games at gamestop, and it's been around for years.

glad you posted this, was unaware of either of these, but your first post didnt go as bad as my first deal posting...
see the burger king games all three for 19.95 + dvd lens cleaner...

Felt like a douche after posting that

Don't fret, you get a nice try.

To your credit it's a new code and if the old multi-platform code is cancelled this might still work.

Sure, there may be another coupon code just like this, but as said, some people were unaware of either.

This thread is gonna stay put for the time being since it's already been proven useful.

Whoa, my bad. I didn't even realize it was a different code! My apologizes. Indeed, this is a useful. Too bad, as paean points out, ordering used games of of GameStop's website stinks.

[quote name='yuffiestrife']There should be a sticky of coupon codes for the top e-retailers.[/quote]
I second. That's a good idea whose time is long overdue.

[quote name='joker______']sorry for askin this in a 360 thread but i was wanderin if there is a similar code for used ps3 games?[/quote] Dude! Read the thread next time, but I'll save you the trouble this time: AFF25 (thank Cow_tipper for it)

[quote name='zephie']I second. That's a good idea whose time is long overdue.

Dude! Read the thread next time, but I'll save you the trouble this time: AFF25[/quote]

sorry im abit tired just got off work

[quote name='joker______']sorry im abit tired just got off work[/quote]
Oh, if that's the case then you're certainly excused. We all know that feeling:drool:

[quote name='JLazzuri']So much for a first deal post...[/quote]

Don't feel too bad, my first deal post was largely a dud too. It did end up helping out a few people; so you, me, and many other CAGs are in the same boat. Wear it like a badge of honor!

Thankz OP I got 1000 games for 10shipped with that 25% off code

so turn ur sad face up side down

and for u wampa8jedi and Cow_tipper ur very pointless

I was completely unaware of the constant 25% off coupon until now. Thanks OP, and to be honest I'm half scared to post sometimes because some people are just waiting to jump all over your nuts about it. If a deal is new I believe it needs to be posted no matter what even if it belongs in some other thread because it's from the same company. I sign on, check the first two pages and leave, I don't have time to check these boards all day. I understand people who feel differently and I appreciate how well maintained these boards are though, so it's all good.

[quote name='NRPinguino04']I was completely unaware of the constant 25% off coupon until now. [/quote]

This is a first for me as well. Quite frankly, I've seen worse "deals" posted nearly everyday here on CAG.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Thankz OP I got 1000 games for 10shipped with that 25% off code

so turn ur sad face up side down

and for u wampa8jedi and Cow_tipper ur very pointless[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah, I'm sorry for posting a coupon that is better in every way and never expires ;)

As for the thread, I'm happy to run and maintain it if nobody else will...

[quote name='mvp828']Thanks OP, I never knew about either of these...

Is it stackable with the edge card 10% off?[/quote]

I don't think you can use the edge card online

[quote name='Matt Young']Is there any coupon I can print out and use in-store?[/quote]

I haven't seen one for the 25% off, but then there's always the 10% off that stacks with EDGE.

[quote name='zephie']I haven't seen one for the 25% off, but then there's always the 10% off that stacks with EDGE.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. Unfortunately, my Edge card expired last month and I have yet to renew it.

[quote name='sp00ge']If anyone wants to and can help keep it updated, I'd vote for a sticky.[/quote]

A sticky of all coupon codes would be very useful.

What I find surprising is that people aren't doing the usual "omg used gs/eb games from site come with no boxes + crap shipping breaks discs." Do they treat the 360 games differently?

[quote name='Cow_tipper']The thread is still pointless. AFF25 is 25% off ALL used games at gamestop, and it's been around for years.[/quote]

Now THERE'S how you make someone feel welcome!

If anyone wants to contribute to an eTailer code thread, PM me any online codes that you can find and I'll compile a list for sticky status.

There's no need to PM me the codes in this thread. :D

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Whoa, my bad. I didn't even realize it was a different code! My apologizes. Indeed, this is a useful. Too bad, as paean points out, ordering used games of of GameStop's website stinks.[/quote]

Yep, enjoy getting games with no cases, scratched to shit, and sometimes not even in playable condition.

bread's done
Back