GameStop 25% off video accessories/Halo Reach Controller $45 with FS

[quote name='DigitalE']Anyone know how long this code will last?[/QUOTE]
It's the daily deal, so one day. Today.

[quote name='Envel']It's the daily deal, so one day. Today.[/QUOTE]

This was available yesterday too actually so it's not out of the question that it'll still be alive after today.

[quote name='DigitalE']Anyone know how long this code will last?[/QUOTE]
Most likely till Monday sometime because the codes on Friday's always last the weekend and then we have a new one on Monday at 11 PST.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']No. The only "new" version of the 360 controller available is the Reach version. The regular editions (white/black) release at a later date.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so does the Reach controller have that new D-Pad or not?

[quote name='SpockBlocker']Wait, so does the Reach controller have that new D-Pad or not?[/QUOTE]

does not

And of course, like always, it does not apply on 360 HDDs. I keep thinking I'll give Gamestop some money when they do a sale on accessories, and they keep telling me "Hey? Money? Keep it, we don't want money."

Oh well, thanks a lot, GS.

Interesting.

May not be combined with other offers. Excludes time/points cards and hard drives.
Yet, I tried it on the new slim 250GB HDD and it knocked $32.50 off. What are the odds of the order being cancelled?

[quote name='sp00ge']Interesting.

Yet, I tried it on the new slim 250GB HDD and it knocked $32.50 off. What are the odds of the order being cancelled?[/QUOTE]
I don't know. I think it was the same case last time there was an accessory sale too, Slim HDDs worked, OG HDDs didn't. Don't have a slim.

I like the Silver one personally :)

Not only does it look the coolest to me, but the red (and blue) ones look too toyish and the white one will get dirty eventually, and probably look yellowish after a while. I also never liked that the buttons and D-pad are black on the white controller, rather than translucent like on the White PSP

[quote name='gamer1233']Might use this for the reach headset. Hopefully it will last longer than my halo 3 wireless headset. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Seriously....

So did gamestop do away with their Friday deal hour or whatever? Remember when they ran a deal for a couple of hrs. on fridays for god of war 3, red dead redemption, etc.

Do they not do that anymore?

[quote name='EYEL1NER']And of course, like always, it does not apply on 360 HDDs. I keep thinking I'll give Gamestop some money when they do a sale on accessories, and they keep telling me "Hey? Money? Keep it, we don't want money."

Oh well, thanks a lot, GS.[/QUOTE]

Have you looked elsewhere for an HDD?
(I think) I've seen you post a couple times being disappointed a GS deal doesn't work on it.

If that price is too high for you, maybe you should be playing the field a bit?
Or put away a dollar a day until you have enough. You'll get it eventually.

bread's done
Back