GameStop - 360/PS3 Dead Or Alive 5 $9.99 - 360/PS3 Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter CE $39.99

Why does GS always have different store and online prices? Was gonna use the 25% off coupon on a used Dead or Alive copy.

So I ran down to my nearest GameStop. The price hasn't updated in store yet. I believe GameStop ads end on Tuesday so the prices should be in store what they currently show online tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd jump on Aliens so quickly if I didn't buy it for $40 last month. :( Though it says I paid $20 so I must have used a lot of certs, but it's a nice collectors edition. Love the statue. Plus the game is selling for $12 right now at best buy so you can get all the good stuff for around $15.

Any reason why you guys are getting the vanilla copy and not the Ultimate Edition?
I'm planning on eventually getting DOA5U, but for those getting the vanilla edition, I could think of 20 reasons why, each of them $1. :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm getting DOA 5 new too since it needs an online pass. This can't be that bad for $10 right? I mean I bought WD from BBY for $10 last week also.

I'm a sucker for $10 games.

I guess I'm getting DOA 5 new too since it needs an online pass. This can't be that bad for $10 right? I mean I bought WD from BBY for $10 last week also.
I'm a sucker for $10 games.
Daryl is such a badass. I actually enjoyed TWDSI, so much I beat it 4 times lol.

Im a sucker for fighting games so I picked up DOA5

Thankfully they still had a sealed copy and not one of gamestops "special new" copies

Just a note:

DOA 5 players can't be matched with DOA 5 Ultimate players, at this point no point in getting DOA 5 regular ed. if you want to play against others online.

If you're on the fence about DoA, just download Core Fighters. It gets you online play with four characters and from there you can try it out for free and see if it's your style or not.

bread's done
Back