GameStop - 4 for $20 on Select Pre-Owned Games (5/16-5/29)

Of note, Arkham city goty only reads Arkham city on the spine. So there's a chance you could make a case it should be included if you get lucky at your store
You'd need an employee willing to override the register, the machine is programmed to automatically discount based on the UPCs.

Anyways, been meaning to play City/Origins for awhile now, so this sale is nicely timed. Grabbed:

Arkham Asylum

Arkham City

Arkham Origins

Heavenly Sword

Not too bad, I actually picked up:

Sunset Overdrive

Last of Us Ps3

fifa world cup 2014 PS3

Splinter Cell blacklist 360

Saints Row 4 PS3

Naruto PS3

Army of Two 40th Day 360

Diablo 3 Ps3

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up MGS Rising Revengeance, Crysis 3 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the PS3, and Killzone Shadowfall on the PS4. 

I had a hell of a lot of fun with the Jetpacks in Killzone 3 so I'm hoping they are in this game too. 

I just picked up from the sale
Dead Space 2
Dead Island Riptide
Resident Evil 6
Need for Speed The Run

Also got assassins creed 2 for 2.99
Assassins creed revelations for 3.99
And Dead Island GOTY for 4.99

I picked up reckoning, escape dead island, gow judgment, sleeping dogs, farcry 3,all three batman's, Metro last night, metalgearrisng, Dmc and remember me. All cib and some odds and ends for a few bucks a piece, thanks op!!

Picked up MGS Rising Revengeance, Crysis 3 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the PS3, and Killzone Shadowfall on the PS4.

I had a hell of a lot of fun with the Jetpacks in Killzone 3 so I'm hoping they are in this game too.
Then buddy, do I have some bad news for you about KZ Shadowfall....

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back