Gamestop 4 for $20 PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and Nintendo DS, PS4, and Xbox One.

FoxAlive

Banned
saw the sign up at my local gamestop

GameStop offers four used games for $20. (Add four games priced at $9.99 to your cart to see this discount.) Shipping starts at $5.99, although coupon code "SAVER" bag free shipping on orders of $25 or more. That's a savings of at least $20. Save on games for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, and Nintendo DS, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Deal ends December 24.

I just tried this online, some titles are $9.99 and says online only PRICE so YMMV with prices in store? Here's my checkout screen. I don't know why it's not giving the 10% extra pre-owned, since I'm a PRO member. Although SAVER did give me free shipping even though subtotal was < $25

It looks like the deal is good online now, unlike previous 4 for $20 deals where it was in store only!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm working PUP discount, took the price for each from $5 to $3 for each set of 4.

It also took away free shipping; weirdly, however, I got it to enable again by using the saver code. It popped an error saying that the code wouldn't apply, but during checkout shipping went from $5.99 to $0 anyway.

Dunno if I should be mad at paying an extra ~$20 on what I've gotten so far before the discount, but I ordered copies of FF Type-0, MGSV ground zeroes, Monhun 3 ultimate wii u and took a chance on Rogue squadron 3. Three bucks a pop is just too good to pass up.

Ended up buying Werewolfs Among Us , Starblood Arena, KZ Shadowfall and FF:Type O for 17.xx in store. May just return them since I won't be getting to them anytime soon. Oh and all the new copies of Nier where gone so I had to spend 20k points and got it used for $10.70 after certificate.

bread's done
Back