Gamestop 40% extra trade in credit coupon good from 7/1 - 7/31

[quote name='frankcastle']and this helps me how????[/QUOTE]
:lol:

just print those two images. Tell your GS employee coupons now come with fingers. ;)

The employee at Gamestop made an extra effort to tell me that I physically needed the coupon when I use it. Looks like they'll be cracking down on people trying to print it out or just enter the code.

[quote name='xskaxninjax']The employee at Gamestop made an extra effort to tell me that I physically needed the coupon when I use it. Looks like they'll be cracking down on people trying to print it out or just enter the code.[/QUOTE]

They've been doing this at the GS near me for a while now. If the original was glossy and yours is not they wont accept it. But hopefully this one GS is being more of a hardass than others.

If printing those pics would indeed work, well, why would you put your finger over the BARCODE? lol

[quote name='Camre']If printing those pics would indeed work, well, why would you put your finger over the BARCODE? lol[/QUOTE]

of course it wouldn't work. I was kidding.

[quote name='Camre']If printing those pics would indeed work, well, why would you put your finger over the BARCODE? lol[/QUOTE]

I didn't know if it was a single use coupon. The clerk at gamestop just gave me it after I bought a game I decided to get that day. I think they were giving them out, or will be giving them out soon. But from the looks of it at the store i went to they only had a few left.

manager at Gamestop I went to today told me about this. He didn't mention needing a coupon but that it would be a 40% extra trade-in for Pro members through all of July. My guess is the barcodes will be generic.

Yeah isnt this the one people said you had to buy something in the B2G1? Does that still apply? Or do you need to be a Pro member?

I could work with this. I didn't get around to finishing some stuff during the last bonus. With the valley summer finally setting in, being inside with A/C playing games sound like a plan.

Just ask the GS employee for one.

The guy at my local store said they keep them behind the counter now coz ppl just take a bunch, when you only need one, and its reusable the entire month.

It's a generic code, they have a notepad thing behind the counter with hundreds of these in a stack.

You DON'T need the physical coupon to get the 40% extra unless the employee is an absolute douchebag. Just make sure you ask for it when you trade stuff in, and they should just scan the coupons they have there or punch the code in.

It's NOT PUR-exclusive, but it does stack with PUR for 50% extra.

coupon.png

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']It's a generic code, they have a notepad thing behind the counter with hundreds of these in a stack.

You DON'T need the physical coupon to get the 40% extra unless the employee is an absolute douchebag. Just make sure you ask for it when you trade stuff in, and they should just scan the coupons they have there or punch the code in.

It's NOT PUR-exclusive, but it does stack with PUR for 50% extra.

[/QUOTE]
This. I got one when I went to grab my Metroid Other M. It's a generic code and they got a stack of them behind the counter.

Although awesome for 50% trade-ins through july with PUR. For $15 this card is paying off for itself already.

bread's done
Back