Gamestop $50 Price Drop on Xbox 250GB and 4GB Kinect

mer71

CAGiversary!
Feedback
280 (100%)
Starting tomorrow. Gamestop is dropping the Xbox 360 250GB and 4GB Kinect bundles to $249.99. And it includes the new holiday bundle.

I was going to buy a Xbox 360 4GB today, but of course I will wait til tomorrow.

now i am having second thoughts about buying a 250 slim from toysrus considering i have a jasper... even though it was basically a free upgrade, i could have just pocketed the cash... what would you guys do

my gamestop was amazing ( never as cool as they were today)

i bought a xbox 250 gb slim refurb last friday and saw they had the price drop on the new 250 bundles with forza and skyrim

not only did they let me bring back a new system( what they see as new at least) on the 10th day they also held the bundle for me

why is the bundle so limited 2 per store they said

[quote name='DJP519']It stinks that the base model 4GB xbox (without kinect) isn't marked down from $199. If they didn't want to go all the way down to $150, they could at least have done a token $20 drop to $179, maybe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm hoping to see one with like a $50/$75 credit on Amazon sometime during the holiday madness. I'd like a cheap backup system. I hate the bundle options anyway, and Gamestop probably won't pay shit for Forza. I remember when I bought the Lego/Panda bundle that one year, they only gave me like $10 for it despite each game still being $20 or $30 titles by themselves. I also need a backup PS3 though, and there's a shitload of games I want to get. Besides Halo 4 and Hitman, there's nothing I'm willing to pay more that $20 for this year. I'm mostly looking to go hog wild on the Buy 2 Get 1 and such if Amazon does that again.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back