GameStop AD 4/7/2014 - 4/15/14

x1ic1x

CAGiversary!
Apologizes in advance for the shite pics.

Saw this on the counter just snagged one the ads. The rest were still sealed in a package. hope it is of any use to any of you guys. Using my iPad Air to upload this, sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't know if used black flags are on sale, but dragons dogma dark arisen was $30 last week and the used one went for $25

Yeah whenever certain sales come up, the used game search function is disabled online. The only way to check is to call the store beforehand. My guess is that the used game is not discounted. Last time they had a sale on NBA 2K14 for $20 off new copies, I had an employee check on the used price for me and it was coming up at $55.
considering most GameStop consider new as no shrink wrap and opened anyhow they probably hoard the used copies to use as inventory as new copies for the sales I wouldn't put it past them

It's converted to used there lots of used copies of black flag at my local gamestops, look for the R label code next to the UPC in the back. You'll know its a gut copy converted from new

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called gamestop, used AC 4's are 27.99! Looks like price is updated for used copies online now

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back