GameStop Ad for 6/5 - 6/11

[quote name='Hydelloon']
MLK 2K19 Price Drop $39.99
[/QUOTE]

Wow, there's a Martin Luther King simulator...set in 2019?! :shock: :lol:

Thanks, OP.

Oh man, another $50 Gift Card w/ Vita purchase? Does this portend a price drop at E3 or a hardware revision? Here's hoping both, with an HDMI port. I'm just wondering if I should buy some Vita games at Target in preparation while they're B2G1.

Yeah the $50 GC is tempting since I have credit but I want to see if anything happens at E3.

LEGO LotR for $19.99 is nice also...unless that is msrp now?

i bet that (martin luther kombat) game is great. and i guess gamestop has some kind of a connection to get it 6 years early.

[quote name='Hydelloon']
[/QUOTE]

I'm imagining a post apocalyptic world with a half-cyborg Martin Luther King Jr. seeking vengeance from his assassination.

"He has a dream... For revenge!"

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah the $50 GC is tempting since I have credit but I want to see if anything happens at E3.

LEGO LotR for $19.99 is nice also.[/QUOTE]
yeah, it would be wise to wait. Especially with E3 around the corner, and you already waited this long.

[quote name='Hydelloon']http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/060513/default.aspx

Free 800 Microsoft points with a purchase of a 12 month xbox live sub.

$50 gift card with a New Vita purchase

Gears of War Judgment Price Drop $39.99

Everything else is either Pre Orders or the prices are basic cost.[/QUOTE]

I'm really interested in MLK 2K19, please tell me more!:D in all seriousness though, I assume this is MLB 2K13?

This makes 3 or 4 stores having $50 GC deals for Vita right before E3. Price drop confirmed. I hope Sony isn't dumb enough to keep proprietary memory card prices sky high.

[quote name='Crusher09']This makes 3 or 4 stores having $50 GC deals for Vita. Price drop confirmed. I hope Sony isn't dumb enough to keep proprietary memory card prices sky high.[/QUOTE]
I highly doubt there will be a official price drop but a bundle for the same price instead.

[quote name='crzyboy88']I'm imagining a post apocalyptic world with a half-cyborg Martin Luther King Jr. seeking vengeance from his assassination.

"He has a dream... For revenge!"[/QUOTE]

That really made me lol. Nice one!

I now want a post apocalyptic side-scrolling shoot em' up starring a cyborg Martin Luther King Jr.

MLK 2K19: REVENGEANCE

[quote name='Hydelloon']http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/060513/default.aspx

Free 800 Microsoft points with a purchase of a 12 month xbox live sub.

$50 gift card with a New Vita purchase

MLB 2K13 Price Drop $39.99
Gears of War Judgment Price Drop $39.99

Everything else is either Pre Orders or the prices are basic cost.

EDIT: fixed typing error, i just suck[/QUOTE]

say it with me

VITA PRICE DROP AT E3 199 sucks no ps3 drop

[quote name='slidecage']say it with me

VITA PRICE DROP AT E3 199 sucks no ps3 drop[/QUOTE]

Vita is outselling the Wii U (lol) and that's about it lately this year.
PS3 is selling the best World Wide or at least right behind the 3DS a majority of the time.
Vita is the only one that needs a cut. It has been out for over a year with little game support and the sales are ultra sluggish.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Vita is outselling the Wii U (lol) and that's about it lately this year.
PS3 is selling the best World Wide or at least right behind the 3DS a majority of the time.
Vita is the only one that needs a cut. It has been out for over a year with little game support and the sales are ultra sluggish.[/QUOTE]

Vita is outselling Wii U in Japan with the price drop. Still not selling better in the US.

[quote name='mindsale']Oh man, another $50 Gift Card w/ Vita purchase? Does this portend a price drop at E3 or a hardware revision? Here's hoping both, with an HDMI port. I'm just wondering if I should buy some Vita games at Target in preparation while they're B2G1.[/QUOTE]
Like I said in other threads, anyone expecting the HDMI port will be disappointed. That rumor was just the developer's Vita that includes one. There's screens available online.

Vita is outselling the Wii U (lol) and that's about it lately this year.
Last statistics (kind of old) available on wikipedia list Wii U ahead of Vita. But sort of unfair comparison considering the Wii U just came out.

[quote name='crzyboy88']I'm imagining a post apocalyptic world with a half-cyborg Martin Luther King Jr. seeking vengeance from his assassination.

Don't u mean revengence !!??

:lol: That one got me

[quote name='Crusher09']This makes 3 or 4 stores having $50 GC deals for Vita right before E3. Price drop confirmed. I hope Sony isn't dumb enough to keep proprietary memory card prices sky high.[/QUOTE]

They also need to release a bigger mem card. 32 GB is not enough if you are a PS PLus MEmber. With all of the free vita games, PSP games, and PSX games that thing fills up fast.

lmao.. that was very funny.

Quentin Tarantino's next film :lol:

Sounds good to me, though half-cyborg is redundant.

[quote name='Deader2818']Vita is outselling Wii U in Japan with the price drop. Still not selling better in the US.[/QUOTE]

Right that's why I said WW.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Vita is outselling the Wii U (lol) and that's about it lately this year.
Vita is the only one that needs a cut. It has been out for over a year with little game support and the sales are ultra sluggish.[/QUOTE]
Considering that the Wii U sold almost as much in just Nov/Dec (over 3 million units) as the Vita has in its entire 18 month life I'd say the Vita needs a bigger boost than the Wii U atm. Wii U just needs first party line up, something Sony can't say will help the Vita

[quote name='bonesawisready']Considering that the Wii U sold almost as much in just Nov/Dec (over 3 million units) as the Vita has in its entire 18 month life I'd say the Vita needs a bigger boost than the Wii U atm. Wii U just needs first party line up, something Sony can't say will help the Vita[/QUOTE]

I would be very curious to see where you pulled those numbers from

i came in this thread for potential GS deals but stayed for the hilarious rendition of MLK 2K19 post...

bread's done
Back