Gamestop/Amazon Best of Playstation Vol 1 $9.99 (Includes Tokyo Jungle, Sound Shapes, Fat Princess, When Vikings Attack)

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
@ Gamestop & Amazon: Best of Playstation Vol 1 $9.99

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/best-of-playstation-network-vol-1/109645

http://www.amazon.com/Best-PlayStation-Network-Vol-1-3/dp/B001ARHJE2

When Vikings Attack - Unite the townsfolk and fight back against the invasion
Sound Shapes - Play, Compose and Share in a unique take on the classic side-scrolling platformer where your actions make the music
Tokyo Jungle - Unleash your inner beast to hunt your way to the top of Tokyo's post-apocalyptic food chain
Fat Princess - Rescue your beloved princess through teamwork in this comic medieval battle royale

Last edited by a moderator:
Tokyo Jungle is very cool! I bought it because I saw some videos from it and once I downloaded it, I played it for like 4 hours straight.

It's like a more action packed Spelunky or FTL style game where each time you play it, it's basically a new round of it and you start over from scratch. And of course each rounds length depends on how well you do.

Just a heads up, this game disk you just put in and it installs the 4 games onto the PS3. You can't actually play the games from the disk. Basically it's for people who don't have internet. Still, a good deal for 4 PSN games.

$10 was my buy price for this.  I'd been considering it for around $15 used before so $10 is an instant buy for me.  Thanks!

EDIT: actually, guess it would still work out better to get this (even without the Sound Shapes cross-buy).

Just a heads up, this game disk you just put in and it installs the 4 games onto the PS3. You can't actually play the games from the disk. Basically it's for people who don't have internet. Still, a good deal for 4 PSN games.
So you still need the disc after installing them?

What? These games do not work on vita, people. lol.
Err... That was badly worded, my bad. What I mean is if the disc does a normal install, or if it redeems a code similar to what the cross-buy games do.

bread's done
Back