GameStop App: 10% bonus trade-in coupon

Miami Flash15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Download app > open app > swipe to left once and you'll see a 'Special offer: 10% extra credit when you present this coupon with your trades'

Expires 7/13/14

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like B2G1 wasn't bad enough. Gamestop is now introducing the innovative new B3G1. Yay!

Go to hell, Gamestop.

Well, alright then, if you're not afraid of/okay with this becoming the norm then by all means, mock my post. But when Gamestop announces that they are having another B3G1 sale... and another... and another... and another and we never see a B2G1 from then again, don't say I didn't tell you so.

Of course, it's bound to happen eventually, I just don't want it becoming the norm for the next 20 years.

Just a note for anyone trying to trade in a console for the +50% promotion with the 10% coupon as well, It didn't seem to work for me just now. Traded a PS4 towards another PS4 but the 50% wouldn't apply. I'm not sure if the coupon stopped stacking or something else went wrong.

The clerk ended up adjusting it himself when he saw the promotion on the site, so it worked out fine but I thought id mention it.

Just a note for anyone trying to trade in a console for the +50% promotion with the 10% coupon as well, It didn't seem to work for me just now. Traded a PS4 towards another PS4 but the 50% wouldn't apply. I'm not sure if the coupon stopped stacking or something else went wrong.

The clerk ended up adjusting it himself when he saw the promotion on the site, so it worked out fine but I thought id mention it.
Did you buy an in-stock PS4 or preorder the Destiny PS4? I believe the Destiny PS4 requires an override. Otherwise I did this deal (50%+10%) twice in the past week with them scanning all the merch first and the coupon last which worked just fine. Did a 40%+10% trade in as well two days ago.

Did you buy an in-stock PS4 or preorder the Destiny PS4? I believe the Destiny PS4 requires an override. Otherwise I did this deal (50%+10%) twice in the past week with them scanning all the merch first and the coupon last which worked just fine. Did a 40%+10% trade in as well two days ago.
I bought an in stock PS4, but I think he scanned the coupon before ringing up the new one. Maybe that was the problem.

bread's done
Back