Gamestop B&M B1G2F DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Sale

JJSP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Until further notice, all used DVD's, HD-DVD's, and Blu-Ray's are now Buy 1, Get 2 Free at Gamestop.

Applies to in-stock titles and used inventory only - if your store isn't advertising it, have them checked at the register. When the clerk totals everything up and hits F12, it should remove the two lower priced items.

Stackable with Edge, lesser items are free before anyone asks.

FYI for Austin CAGs the only store i have seen that still carries Movies is the Arboredum(sp) store up north.

I picked up I Am Legend, House of Flying Daggers, and Superman II on Bluray tonight for ~$16 with Edge card.

This is pretty much like their buy 2 get 4 free deal, but really better in a way I guess.

The thing I don't get is that I thought they weren't taking trades anymore. However, tonight was the first night I had seen those Blurays at my store, so I guess they still are.

It's amazing you guys can find BRs not Spider-Man 3, Talladega Nights, The Fifth Element, RE Apocalypse, X3 or Underworld Evolution (I think that about covers them) at GS stores. I think all GS' here finally abandoned selling movies of any kind unfortunately.

Clogger: it's possible they didn't receive them as trade-ins but got them in from another store to sell.

[quote name='Cloggerdude']I picked up I Am Legend, House of Flying Daggers, and Superman II on Bluray tonight for ~$16 with Edge card.

This is pretty much like their buy 2 get 4 free deal, but really better in a way I guess.

The thing I don't get is that I thought they weren't taking trades anymore. However, tonight was the first night I had seen those Blurays at my store, so I guess they still are.[/QUOTE]
Probably shipped over from a different store. There's a few stores like that here that have a plentiful stock of movies that are restocked every so often from other stores across the country that have one or two.

I called all 6 of the GS around my area and none of them have any Blu-Ray's what-so-ever. Ugh.
They still take them as trade-in though, just no HD-DVD's or DVD's.

[quote name='Slappybob']FYI for Austin CAGs the only store i have seen that still carries Movies is the Arboredum(sp) store up north.[/quote]

Thanks for the FYI. Did you check the Highland Mall store? It's not far from me.

Picked up the blu-rays for We Own the Night, There will be blood, and be kind rewind for $16.20 + tax. Not quite as good as the 75% off deal, but still not bad.

ugh i need some blurays as well (i only have across the universe) but none on my local gs are selling used bluray discs. anyone know of any locations in so cal that have them? preferably in the sgv area? covina, arcadia, san dimas, pasadena etc

thanks!

first gs i've been too in over a month that has dvd's, and i picked pretty much the only good stuff they had left.

V for Vendetta - HD-DVD
Sleepy Hollow - HD-DVD
Ringu - DVD

was 17 bucks for all 3. not bad.

bread's done
Back