Gamestop B&M - MVP 2005 $9.99 NEW / Fight Night 2 $29.99 NEW w/ trade

[quote name='jt2k3']Gamestop B&M - MVP 2005 $9.99 NEW / Fight Night 2 $29.99 NEW when you trade in any EA Sports 2005 title.[/quote]

Well, that was kind of misleading.

WOW! There is no use in me having 2 NCAA 2005 games so now I can unload my GC one (got the Xbox one with the Holiday Bundle) and pick up MVP for $10!

[quote name='shipwreck'][quote name='jt2k3']Gamestop B&M - MVP 2005 $9.99 NEW / Fight Night 2 $29.99 NEW when you trade in any EA Sports 2005 title.[/quote]

Well, that was kind of misleading.[/quote]

You try fitting in the title, buddy

Your sarcasm is so subtle, its almost refreshing.

Its good for those who are tired with their current EA Sports title and are gearing up for baseball season, man. Don't pull everyone down with you.

I just went to gamestop and traded in FIFA 2005 and NCAA 2005 for $39.99 (EACH!) towards 2 copies of Fight Night 2. SO i only have to pay $10 for each when they come out but ill probably move the credit to something else.

[quote name='mick16']Think they'll take the top spin/ncaa football for xbox that came with the holiday bundle?[/quote]

Im curious about this also

[quote name='Sulmona']I just went to gamestop and traded in FIFA 2005 and NCAA 2005 for $39.99 (EACH!) towards 2 copies of Fight Night 2. SO i only have to pay $10 for each when they come out but ill probably move the credit to something else.[/quote]

I'm confused, the are giving $39.99 in credit for NCAA 2005 and $39.99 for FIFA 2005? Then you say that you only have to pay $10 for each?

Does gamestop give you the credit for the game and make Fight Night Round 2 $29.99?

I went in to my gamestop and tried to get MVP for 9.99 but they told me I could get fight night for 9.99, so i ordered 2 copies of that for 9.99 each (trading in ncaa 2005 and fifa 2005). YMMV I think my store just didnt know what they were doing.

A good deal, but theres no way that I'm trading in my copy of Madden 2005, which IMO is the best football game ever.

[quote name='Sulmona']I went in to my gamestop and tried to get MVP for 9.99 but they told me I could get fight night for 9.99, so i ordered 2 copies of that for 9.99 each (trading in ncaa 2005 and fifa 2005). YMMV I think my store just didnt know what they were doing.[/quote]

I just stopped by my gamestop, and they only know of giving a ps2 demo if you preorder Fight Night Round 2.

My GS didnt know either, they had to call someone else to ask. But instead of saying Fight Night would be 29.99 after trade in, they said it would be 9.99 so I basically traded in for $40 credit.

Ok... so I should ask them to call? And NCAA 2005 gets $39.99 in credit?

I have NCAA 2005, if I'm understanding this right even if they do this right I'd still have $10 in credit?

[quote name='Calico']Ok... so I should ask them to call? And NCAA 2005 gets $39.99 in credit?

I have NCAA 2005, if I'm understanding this right even if they do this right I'd still have $10 in credit?[/quote]

If I am understanding everybody correctly, they are saying they are getting $39.99 in credit because then they are only paying $9.99 additional for Fight Night (instead of the $49.99 MSRP). That's my understanding of the deal.

Well I just called and the guy said that the deal is exactly what was mentioned before, you can get MVP for $9.99 or Fight Night for $29.99. I'm going later today and trading in NCAA 2005 for MVP.

[quote name='jt2k3']Gamestop B&M - MVP 2005 $9.99 NEW / Fight Night 2 $29.99 NEW when you trade in any EA Sports 2005 title.[/quote]
Something really weird happened when I went to my local Gamestop. They said this offer only exists online--not in-store. I told them that I was sure it was B&M but insisted that it was online only. Can anyone help explain this or what I should do?

[quote name='Kingjay89'][quote name='jt2k3']Gamestop B&M - MVP 2005 $9.99 NEW / Fight Night 2 $29.99 NEW when you trade in any EA Sports 2005 title.[/quote]
Something really weird happened when I went to my local Gamestop. They said this offer only exists online--not in-store. I told them that I was sure it was B&M but insisted that it was online only. Can anyone help explain this or what I should do?[/quote]

I don't know what to tell you man, maybe you can try to ask a manager at the store or if it was the manager that told you this, ask him to check up on it for you. I went yesterday in the afternoon and they did it for me on the spot.

[quote name='MaXx'][quote name='Kingjay89'][quote name='jt2k3']Gamestop B&M - MVP 2005 $9.99 NEW / Fight Night 2 $29.99 NEW when you trade in any EA Sports 2005 title.[/quote]
Something really weird happened when I went to my local Gamestop. They said this offer only exists online--not in-store. I told them that I was sure it was B&M but insisted that it was online only. Can anyone help explain this or what I should do?[/quote]

I don't know what to tell you man, maybe you can try to ask a manager at the store or if it was the manager that told you this, ask him to check up on it for you. I went yesterday in the afternoon and they did it for me on the spot.[/quote]
Thanks for the help.

I'm sorry this may have been covered before but is this deal basically you trade in your 2005 EA game and you get your credit PLUS get to buy MVP 2005 at 9.99 (ala gamerush deals) or that you trade in the game and just get the MVP for 2005. If the latter is the case you're basically getting $20 for your game since MVP's MSRP is 29.99. So which is the deal, and am I missing something?

[quote name='jshorr']I'm sorry this may have been covered before but is this deal basically you trade in your 2005 EA game and you get your credit PLUS get to buy MVP 2005 at 9.99 (ala gamerush deals) or that you trade in the game and just get the MVP for 2005. If the latter is the case you're basically getting $20 for your game since MVP's MSRP is 29.99. So which is the deal, and am I missing something?[/quote]
You're basically getting 20 dollars for the game, which isn't bad because sports games don't have much value when you trade them in normally.

bread's done
Back