Gamestop B1G1 New Game Deals?

shadou

CAGiversary!
Does Gamestop have any buy 1, get 1 free deals for new games or anything similar throughout the year?

GameStop's only sales on new games are $5-$10 off MSRP during Black Friday. And usually every other store has those items for even less.

not to derail but do you see gs doing a b2gfree again anytime soon?
i love those, save so much on somewhat new titles

[quote name='shadou']Does Gamestop have any buy 1, get 1 free deals for new games or anything similar throughout the year?[/QUOTE]

ROFL. I doubt GameStop would ever do that kind of sale.

I figure it was worth a try. I guess I'll have to watch the big box stores for these types of deals.

I'm waiting for the next Best Buy B2G1, so I can wedge some newer release titles between 2 $5 copies of Rock Revolution and get a $60 game(or three) free like people did the last time BB did that sale.

Although, they raised up the price of RR to $30 and put it out on the clearance cart by the registers and reduced the percentage off on that to 25% now.:bomb:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm waiting for the next Best Buy B2G1, so I can wedge some newer release titles between 2 $5 copies of Rock Revolution and get a $60 game(or three) free like people did the last time BB did that sale.

Although, they raised up the price of RR to $30 and put it out on the clearance cart by the registers and reduced the percentage off on that to 25% now.:bomb:[/QUOTE]
I thought cheapest game was always free?

[quote name='Nikolai_Krane']I thought cheapest game was always free?[/QUOTE]
Best Buy had a glitch that people were taking advantage of to steal $60 games.

Amazon has 50 percent off new game deals. You have to have ECA 30 percent discount, add in $5 dollars off most new games are, no tax and then apply the 10 gaming credit from previous orders.

bread's done
Back