Gamestop B2G1 Free DVDs*YMMV*

tayaf69

CAGiversary!
Buy 2 Get 1 Free DVDs- This was in my city, but this sale tends to be major ymmv.

This sale stopped for a while but seems to be back. Maybe our stores just like this sale!

Also, remember you can use the B2G1F coupons in the current Game Informer. I went to Gamestop on Friday, and asked the guy if I could immediately use the coupons if I bought a copy of GI. He said definitely, so I grabbed Far Cry Instincts, Heroes of the Pacific, Rainbow 6 Lockdown, Carnivale dvd, Alias S3, and CSI S4 all for 150 bucks! The trick to this deal is to pick out 3 high priced items.

[quote name='beetlegum']Also, remember you can use the B2G1F coupons in the current Game Informer.[/QUOTE]

Coupons? Sweet, I hadn't even looked through the new issue yet.

[quote name='monoxide101']Coupons? Sweet, I hadn't even looked through the new issue yet.[/QUOTE]

i believe they expire on halloween or sometime close to the end of this month

My GS has had this running for awhile. They always have an abundance of DVDs so obviously they don't sell well here, hence them always being on sale.

just picked up

fear and loathing in las vegas - criterion
gone with the wind 4disc
blade II 2 disc platinum series

$21.18 total

there were no signs, the manager just told me it was buy 2 get 1 free for today. i'm sure the sale goes for more than one day

Neither of the Gamestops in my town had the B2G1 deal going on, but I picked up Vampire Hunter D SE, Monty Python and the Holy Grail SE, and a Led Zeppelin 2 dvd set with the coupon.

EBgames was running buy 3 get 1, so I got NieA Under 7 vol.1-4. At another EB I picked up the first box set of Seinfeld for $12.99. Yes, $12.99.

[quote name='kleptoix']just picked up

fear and loathing in las vegas - criterion
gone with the wind 4disc
blade II 2 disc platinum series

$21.18 total

there were no signs, the manager just told me it was buy 2 get 1 free for today. i'm sure the sale goes for more than one day[/QUOTE]

besides blade II you got an amazing deal. i want FALILV and Gone with the wind really bad. i wish my GS had them. :(

yea, i got blade II just to complete the collection, the 2 disc version still goes for $22 at best buy and other major retailers so i figure i'll pick it up used, although it was brand new when i got it from gamestop, they didnt even take off the security tape things around the sides of the dvd.

My Gamestop doesnt have Buy 2 get 1 free going on, but they do have a 2 for $10 deal on like 2/3rds of there dvds. And I used the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon so I got:

Enter The Dragon
Beverly Hills Cop 3
Benny And Joon
Dog Day Afternoon
Falling Down
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

All for $18.00 plus tax.

Not too bad. I'm thinking of going back before the sale ends. Hopefully they'll have a Buy 2 get 1 free sale...but how does that work exactly when your using the buy 2 get 1 free coupon?

Is it like You Buy 9 get 3 of them free..than get 2 more of them free because of the coupon. meaning Buy 9 you get 5 of them free? If thats so than thats one hell of a deal.

I picked up these (they were 2 for $10 AND Buy 2 Get 1 Free)

Auto Focus (Special Edition)
Blue Submarine No. 6 Vol. 1
Blue Submarine No. 6 Vol. 2
Blue Submarine No. 6 Vol. 3
Blue Submarine No. 6 Vol. 4
Bottle Rocket
The Mexican
Red Dawn
The Shape of Things

These were just B2G1F

Brotherhood of the Wolf
Coming to America
The Mummy: Ultimate Edition

I just picked up the Alien Quadrilogy, Friday the 13th Collection, and CSI season 4. I love B2G1 deals, even though they make you spend more than you expected.

I picked these up on Saturday:

2 for $10 and B1G1F:

Young Guns
UHF
Collateral
Mission Impossible 2
Ronin
WWE Tombstone: The History Of The Undertaker 3 disc set

and B1G1F:

Rocky Anthology
Se7en
Cry Baby