Gamestop B2G1 Free Sale - Starts 6/28 PUR Members

poker360

Banned
790X161_B2G1F.jpg

Terms and Conditions: Free pre-owned item must be of equal or lesser value. Not valid with any other offer. Hardware not eligible as free item. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid 6/28/12-7/1/12 for PowerUp Rewards Members. 6/29/12-7/1/12 for all customers.

[quote name='jza1218']I forget, how easy/hard is it to exchange games after the sale? I bought a couple of clunkers (The Bigs 2, Backbreaker Football), and want to swap them out.[/QUOTE]

Most Gamestops will let you exchange in store for something else within the 7 days without dragging in the full set of 3, though. Except for my local store, the new manager is a bit of a tool and makes us drag the entire purchase back in.

[quote name='Geco17']It's great if you have a friend. My bro and I play it all the time, and it's way more fun than MLB. Duel Mode and Big Blast is awesome :D[/QUOTE]

I concur. If you have it for the ps3, return that shit asap and get the show. I bought the bigs for the 360 cause I cant stand MLB 2K series. Yeah the rosters are pretty out of date (2009 I think), but if you get past that the game's story mode is fun and like stated before Homerun Derby can be enjoyable at times.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The store I shop at is the 2nd highest volume store in St. Louis and only have 4 or 5 used Vita games total in the store. If nobody trades in, there aren't used games. Also if that store doesn't sell many Vita games, then GS corporate doesn't direct other stores extra inventory to them either.[/QUOTE]

I think we're making the same point. I got lucky at my store and got a used show and mortal kombat (not during the B2G1 but during the $10 coupon). I was saying that the poster shouldn't blame the company/store for not having alot of used games for a system that's not even a half year old. Like I said, I'm pretty sure we're saying the same thing..espicially with the 'If nobody trades in, there aren't used games' line.;)

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I'd never sign up for Gamestop pro. Best Buy gives you a B2G1 on new games. Gamestop? They'll give you a B2G1 on used games. GTFO Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

when does best buy have B2G1 maybe once a year if that??

[quote name='havuk']when does best buy have B2G1 maybe once a year if that??[/QUOTE]

So far I think Best Buy has had around 4 B2G1 on used games this year.

Sorry saw that you meant new games, which I don't think has happened yet this year. Also I think that other person meant the coupon you got as a perk for signing up for each stores reward program.

they also dont have that much of a variety to make up for those extra days it lasts, and the prices (at least ones ive seen) cost more than gamestops

[quote name='Jack_Frost']they also dont have that much of a variety to make up for those extra days it lasts, and the prices (at least ones ive seen) cost more than gamestops[/QUOTE]

This

But people ignore it because they like to "stick it to the man" lol. People also ignore it because they like to say "I think I'm going to get that crappy dotd because I have credit to use".

[quote name='Jack_Frost']they also dont have that much of a variety to make up for those extra days it lasts, and the prices (at least ones ive seen) cost more than gamestops[/QUOTE]Not on the newer titles that GS has for $55 BB's are $45 but since they consistantly have the $10 off $30 or more combined with the 10% you'll get better deals. On the $25 or less GS is usually king there if only BB would allow @gamer coupons to stack online then stock no longer becomes an issue. I doubt they'll ever pm used games though.

bread's done
Back