Dragon's Crown
Uncharted
Killzone
FF X
World of Final Fantasy
Lumines
Ys IV Memories of Celceta
Trails of Cold Steel 1-2
Great recommendations, can’t argue any of these. Any reason why you don’t recommend the Danganronpa Despair Girls Game? I haven’t played it, but I assumed it would be at least a solid side game considering how good the main series is. I honestly haven’t even looked into it, just knew I’d eventually get around to picking it up. Maybe I shouldn’t tho.

Thinking of Last Story, Pandoras Tower, and Xenoblade Chronicles X. XB for Wii is $35 on amazon. Plus I have about $30 in credit.... Hmmm.... That backlog tho...

Great recommendations, can’t argue any of these. Any reason why you don’t recommend the Danganronpa Despair Girls Game? I haven’t played it, but I assumed it would be at least a solid side game considering how good the main series is. I honestly haven’t even looked into it, just knew I’d eventually get around to picking it up. Maybe I shouldn’t tho.
I haven't played it, but from what I understand it's not like the others gameplay wise. More action oriented.

Persona 4 Golden
Any of the Last Reward/Zero Time Dilemma games
Danganronpa 1-3, not the Girls one
Dragon's Crown
Uncharted
Killzone
FF X
World of Final Fantasy
Lumines
Ys IV Memories of Celceta
Trails of Cold Steel 1-2
Thanks MSU, great starting point!

I spent part of my Thanksgiving spending the most I've ever spent at GameStop at one time. Finally purchased a Wii U (Windwaker Bundle, console only), Hyrule Edition 3DS, and Playstation VR (basic model) as part of GS' B2G1 deal. Now to find some thing to go with a PS VR camera (and Mario Kart Double Dash) for the same deal to complete my VR needs. Excited about the VR! Getting Rush of Blood for $10 thanks to Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent part of my Thanksgiving spending the most I've ever spent at GameStop at one time. Finally purchased a Wii U (Windwaker Bundle, console only), Hyrule Edition 3DS, and Playstation VR (basic model) as part of GS' B2G1 deal. Now to find some thing to go with a PS VR camera (and Mario Kart Double Dash) for the same deal to complete my VR needs. Excited about the VR! Getting Rush of Blood for $10 thanks to Best Buy.
Rush of Blood is free right now if you've got PS Plus

Story in it is still great if you're a DGR fan, but the gameplay is incredibly different. If you care more about DGR story than gameplay, you'd probably be satisfied with the purchase.

For those who have bought the b2g1 online, I received my shipping confirmation tonight but it only shows two games shipping. Three switch games (splatoon, Pokemon, Mario kart) is what I purchased and The order shows all three games but Mario cart says not available for shipping now but did when it was ordered on the 22nd. Does anyone have any suggestions how I would go about getting it with the b2g1 still applying.

For those who have bought the b2g1 online, I received my shipping confirmation tonight but it only shows two games shipping. Three switch games (splatoon, Pokemon, Mario kart) is what I purchased and The order shows all three games but Mario cart says not available for shipping now but did when it was ordered on the 22nd. Does anyone have any suggestions how I would go about getting it with the b2g1 still applying.
Same thing happened to me but they just shipped me the third game yesterday.

bread's done
Back