Gamestop B2G1 loot

[quote name='toldawg128']That's an awesome pickup billyG. How much did GI Joe season 1 part 2 cost?[/QUOTE]
thanks, it was 29.99

[quote name='billyG']thanks, it was 29.99[/quote]

That's really good. I can't believe that anyone would trade-in MGS3 Subsistence LE, and gi joe. Nice find.

First stop was nothing special, but I had wanted all 3 games for a long time now so I was Satisfied. Second stop ended up being very nice though.

1st set: Devil May Cry 2, Puyo Pop Fever, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for 25$

2nd set: Lost in Blue, Tales of Legendia, and Atlerier Iris 2 for about 55$ and everything was mint.

I picked up:
Far Cry Instincts Predator (360)
Hitman Blood Money (360)
Condemned: Criminal Instincts (360)

all for $62.98 of (tax-free) store credit.

i got
Firefly: The Complete Series
Batallion Wars
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

for around 40 bucks

Picked up:

360:
Splinter Cell Double Agent (a)
Enchanted Arms (a)
Just Cause (a)
Saint's Row (b)

PS2:
Valkyrie Profile 2 (b)
Dirge of Cerebus (b)
La Pucelle Tactics (c)
Star Ocean till the end of time (c)

Xbox:
Spy vs. Spy (c)

Was hoping to get NBA 2K7 and Okami, but missed both of those.

Was able to trade The God Father from one store which I didn't really want for Splinter Cell at another location.

I think Spy vs. Spy will be going back if I can find something else instead.

[quote name='billyG']did ok today, anyone else make out

GI joe season 1 part 2
Metal gear solid 3 limited
disgaea 2[/quote]

How did you snag MGS3: LE? Did you just on a "whim" ask GS if they had it in stock?

[quote name='gizmogc']I need to hit a GS/EB that has Deadwood and Carnivale.[/quote]

One EB/GS of the four I went to had it, but the guy wasn't sure if box sets were included. I don't get why they wouldn't be, but we have the sets anyways, so it wasn't a big deal.

You win. I was happy w/my Resident Evil 4 Premium (PS2), especially since it was in such good condition and with the sale and all, but I'm sad now. Congrats!

[quote name='Kendro']How did you snag MGS3: LE? Did you just on a "whim" ask GS if they had it in stock?[/QUOTE]
No, I drove to a GS that I hadn't been to for a long time and it ended up being a total bust so on the way home i just got a urge to stop at another one that was on the way back. I was just looking over the games and saw it sitting there sandwitched in with the other used metal gear games. No "whims" just luck :)

The suprising thing to me was looking at the tag it was printed out on 10/16 so it had been sitting there for almost a week until I picked it up.

I stacked this deal with my Edge card and the Gameinformer coupon for 20% off, picked up, all 360:
College Hoops 2k6
NBA 2k6
Kameo
Madden 06
NBA Live 06
NHL 2k6

For $74 after tax

Then traded in those 6 to FYE for:
Saints Row
NBA 2k7
Splinter Cell Double Agent

The guy charged me tax which was $15

Saints Row, NBA 2k7, and SC DA for $89 after tax

My best haul ever

Managed to score 30 Dreamcast VM units for like $2.50, though the employee who rang me up woulda rather rang my neck... had to individually scan each, each prompting to ask if I wanted a $2.99 1 year warranty. The damn things cost 25c, why would I pay $3 to warranty them???? lol

Also scored a couple SNES titles and a Sega Gen title and payed like $7.50 total for everything.....

FYI most VMUnits are going to Neudog

Here are my finds:
1. Ocean's 11
Ocean's 12
Harry Potter, Chamber of Secrets (for daughter, free)
2. The Village
Resedent Evil 2
Yu-Gi-Oh (don't remember which one, for daughter, free)
3. Silent Hill 1 (GH, but mint)
Bushino Blade (spelling error i'm sure, disc only)
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (disc only, free)

Not too bad for about $24 total give or take a tad.

Scored Bully and Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne for the sale. Shadow Hearts from the new world was the third game from my room mate's want list, not the greatest third game but not too bad.

Another had Enterprise Season 3 and Fatal Frame III, got those two with Shadow Hearts Covenant for free, though they were all the same price. Always the room mate's stuff that could be a little cheaper elsewhere. And Fatal Frame III doesn't count 'cause I never found it at any Game Crazy stores here. :D

Final haul for today and yesterday:

Toys R' Us
Phantom Dust (Xbox)
Baiten Kaitos with Soundtrack (GC)
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS)
Okami (found used twice afterwards)
NBA 2K7 (360)
Disgaea 2 (PS2)
Tekken 5 (PS2)

GS/EB
Star Trek Enterprise Season 3
Fatal Frame III (PS2)
Phantom Brave (PS2)
MGS 3 Subsistence (PS2)
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (PS2)
Bully (PS2)
Sonic Rush (DS)
Destroy All Humans (Xbox)
Splinter Cell Double Agent (360)
Enchanted Arms (360)
Just Cause (360
Saint's Row (360)
Spy vs. Spy (Xbox)
Valkyrie Profile 2 (PS2)
Dirge of Cerebus (PS2)
La Pucelle Tactics (PS2)
Star Ocean till the end of time (PS2)

For the room mate who hates buying used with a passion...

Toys R' Us
Okami (PS2)
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams (PS2)
One Piece Grand Adventure (PS2)
Harvest Moon Wonderful Life (PS2)
Devil May Cry 3 (PS2)
X-Men Legends (PS2)
Arc the Lad (PS2)
Harvest Moon Magical Melody (GC)
Tales of Legendia (PS2)
God of War (PS2)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

EB/GS
Grand Theft Auto Vice City (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (PS2)
Devil May Cry (PS2)
Devil May Cry 2 (PS2)
Kessen III (PS2)
Ico (PS2)
Shadow Hearts Covenant (PS2)
Shadows Hearts From the New World (PS2)
Suikoden IV (PS2)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII (PS2)
Shining Force NEO (PS2)
Grandia III (PS2)
Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)

But the big question is how should we split the costs for all the games? :bouncy:

Already posted in the TRU B2G1 thread:

I picked up RE4 (GC) and 2 copies of Harvest moon. Cashier double applied the 20% so I ended up getting all three for $12.xx after tax. Went to EB and Gamestop, to split up the Harvest Moons and threw in a few crappy DVD's and ended up with about $42 in credit after trade bonus.

I ended up getting Tomb Raider Legend, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Kameo (All 360) for an additional $6 out of pocket. So, more or less, I got three 360 games I've been wanting for ~$20 total.

My 360 game count is now at 9.

I snagged:
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Suikoden Tactics
God of War

It's usually very hard for me to even find 3 games that I like. Last year when GameStop had this deal, I ended up just buying one game anyway. Hell, this year, I had to go to two different stores just to do the deal. I bought two games at one store, then went to a different store with my receipt, picked out a 3rd game and the guy there did a return/rebuy so I could get the 3rd game free.

bread's done
Back