GameStop B2G1 Pre-Owned Games & Accessories Under $20 (5/1-5/4)

First world problems.  B1G1 and I can't even find anything I'd want.  This $20 or less limit is bollocks.

I'm confused. Is this online only or not?

Last time they did this a few weeks ago and I wanted to get Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metal Gear Rising, and Zone of the Enders. Something told me to wait and lo and behold the two Kojima games are on sale through PSN this week.

So it's Lord of Shadow and ..... I don't know. I'll probably get Metal Gear Rising but I can't think of any titles for PS3 or Xbox 360 that I crave for under $20.

I'm confused. Is this online only or not?

Last time they did this a few weeks ago and I wanted to get Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metal Gear Rising, and Zone of the Enders. Something told me to wait and lo and behold the two Kojima games are on sale through PSN this week.

So it's Lord of Shadow and ..... I don't know. I'll probably get Metal Gear Rising but I can't think of any titles for PS3 or Xbox 360 that I crave for under $20.
Deadpool if you're a fan of the character. Decent combat and pretty funny too.

SAVER didn't work for me either at first, so I added a 3rd game and proceeded to checkout.  Sure enough, Value shipping was $0.  I then went back, deleted the 3rd game, and carried on with my checkout... and for some reason, value shipping was still $0 (for $17 order pre-tax).  Don't know if this will work for everyone but this is what worked for me.

Looks like they fixed it.

2nd Game does not come off as free anymore 

EDIT: NVM It was probably because I deleted games and left one in so and I emptied it and it worked

Last edited by a moderator:
SAVER didn't work for me either at first, so I added a 3rd game and proceeded to checkout. Sure enough, Value shipping was $0. I then went back, deleted the 3rd game, and carried on with my checkout... and for some reason, value shipping was still $0 (for $17 order pre-tax). Don't know if this will work for everyone but this is what worked for me.
I had the same problem and this worked for me, Thanks!

I still can't get shipping to come off. Checking out normally after putting in two games charges me $3.50 for value shipping.  I then tried adding a third game, seeing value shipping drop to 0, then backing out and deleting the third game. But when I get to the shipping part, value shipping is $3.50 again.  Can you guys tell me how you actually backed out, or added a third game, or what exactly you clicked on. I do also have the saver coupon active for the order because I tried it and it didn't work.  Help?

I still can't get shipping to come off. Checking out normally after putting in two games charges me $3.50 for value shipping. I then tried adding a third game, seeing value shipping drop to 0, then backing out and deleting the third game. But when I get to the shipping part, value shipping is $3.50 again. Can you guys tell me how you actually backed out, or added a third game, or what exactly you clicked on. I do also have the saver coupon active for the order because I tried it and it didn't work. Help?
Dude, I am with you. I was able to get one order to go through with free shipping. But try as I might I cannot get aanother. DAMMIT GAMESTOP, I would like to spend a lot of money on you but I cannot go back to 3 dollar shipping after getting the sweet taste of free.

Now it's not even letting my go through the handling options screen regardless of what shipping it has. It just seems stuck on that page.  Anyone else having problems checking out?

Is it also 7 days for a full refund for any items ordered from gamestop.com or still 30 days for in store refunds?

Yup. B1G1 is dead. B2G1 online now. Nothing to see here.

Is it also 7 days for a full refund for any items ordered from gamestop.com or still 30 days for in store refunds?
Last I checked, 30 days. No way it's 7 days because sometimes it takes longer than that just to ship it to us.

Picked up Bayonetta and White Knight Chronicles II together B1G1 and another order of Eternal Sonata with Resonance of Fate, B1G1. Managed to get free shipping for both orders before it cut out. Thanks!

Looks like gamestop honored this glitch I got an e-mail confirmation. I saved $40 with this glitch!

If you need other people to tell you what to play then you probably shouldn't be walking into GameStop.
Or I'm curious what other people's recommendations are since I have played a lot of games but appreciate insight on what is good value to get today vs what titles are likely to see sales again soon.

Don't you already troll one GS thread?

Or I'm curious what other people's recommendations are since I have played a lot of games but appreciate insight on what is good value to get today vs what titles are likely to see sales again soon.
Don't you already troll one GS thread?
Just ignore him under your setting options. if you go to his profile and look at this recent posts, you will see none of them are relevant to the topic.

Purchased Gears of War, Gears of War 2, and GRAW for 360 for about $2.00. Still not sure how I feel about getting those three games for less than two items on the dollar value menu.

My four games showed up today. All four in the original case with coverart. Resonance of Fate included the instruction manual and looked like it had one owner, Eternal Sonata looked brand new and included an untouched instruction manual, and the last two were just missing the instruction manuals. Might see if my local gamestop has a copy with the manual. 

Well, got sims 3 in a GameStop case, and my red dead redemption goty came with 2 disc #1's... Does anyone know what's on disc 2?
I'm pretty sure it's the DLC, like Undead Nightmare. Which is the only reason to buy the GOTY in the first place...

Quick question for anyone still browsing this thread

I picked up AC2, AC3, and DmC4(Free) and I wanna return AC2.

Can I get a refund or store points and put the $8.99 I spent on it into another game? Or will I have to return DmC4 also?

The game I wanna get is $40, but it'll be $32 if they accept the return.

Quick question for anyone still browsing this thread

I picked up AC2, AC3, and DmC4(Free) and I wanna return AC2.

Can I get a refund or store points and put the $8.99 I spent on it into another game? Or will I have to return DmC4 also?
The game I wanna get is $40, but it'll be $32 if they accept the return.
You want to return a game that you got with the b2g1 to make it b1g1? Do you honestly think that you'd be able to do that?

You want to return a game that you got with the b2g1 to make it b1g1? Do you honestly think that you'd be able to do that?
I'd return DMC4 if I had to because it seems kinda outdated anyways

I just wanted to know if I could still keep it or not considering the deal was B2G1 under $20, not $40

I'd return DMC4 if I had to because it seems kinda shitty anyways

I just wanted to know if I could still keep it or not considering the deal was B2G1 under $20, not $40
I was going to answer your question but you insulted a good game.

I scored DW 7:XL, Deadpool, Ico HD collection, and Rayman origins for $40 with the online glitch...all came in pristine condition except DW 7:XL

Here's hoping for a glitch for the next B2G1 free online!

bread's done
Back