Gamestop B2G1 Sale going on right now B&M possible YMMV thru Sunday

masterchief06

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I visited my local Gamestop in Severna Park, MD today and found this deal. Worked quite nicely. Apparently, the promotion only lasts until Sunday, but given that they had this promotion last week as well, maybe this is a reoccurring promotion on the weekends?

Just a heads up

Well, Cheapy mentioned on the Cagcast that him and GS would be holding a gift card contest again in October... I wonder if he'll make another topic for this weekend, or maybe we'll get another B2G1F in the next weekend.

Have to ask the obligatory question though: is this a new Gamestop? Newly opened Gamestops are quite often the culprits for these YMMV BGG1's

Can anyone else confirm this?

I am going to call my local GS a little later but I haven't heard or seen anything in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']Can anyone else confirm this?

I am going to call my local GS a little later but I haven't heard or seen anything in Ft. Lauderdale, FL[/quote]

I can confirm its NOT going on nationwide and is YMMV. I called a few of my favorite stores and they said it is not. Confirming what Nirron said above, they also added that those sales are usually when a new store first opens etc..

My gamestop didn't have b2g1 yesterday and didn't mention they were going to today. Bought 3 ps2 games and all rang up. Would have liked to get a free Game. Is it for new or used and what systems. Thanks.

[quote name='Chronis']Well, Cheapy mentioned on the Cagcast that him and GS would be holding a gift card contest again in October... I wonder if he'll make another topic for this weekend, or maybe we'll get another B2G1F in the next weekend.[/quote]
Not this weekend (our promotion, anyway).

That store is a few years old, so it wouldn't be for a new opening. I'm not sure if they remodeled recently, cause they sometimes do sales for a grand reopening thing.

[quote name='Nirron']Have to ask the obligatory question though: is this a new Gamestop? Newly opened Gamestops are quite often the culprits for these YMMV BGG1's[/quote]
It is not a new Gamestop. It has been around for years. This is a confirmed YMMV however as I have asked some fellow gamers across the states to call their Gamestops and they told me that there was no sale there. Good luck to those who can get to a Gamestop with a sale! The sale was on used games only, but all platforms.

bread's done
Back