Gamestop b2g1free on used games April 8-10

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I just got an email that gamestop is doing a b2g1free on their used stuff thi weekend April 8-10th. It also said power up reward members get early access today Thursday April 7th. No URL I could find.

Buy 2 Get 1 Free One-Day Early Access
pur_ui_logo.png
pur_ui_topright.png
POWERUP REWARDS™ MEMBERSHIP
Mark Coley (Pro Member)
6,031 points as of 4/4/11
» View Points & Purchases
pur_ui_capright.png

Buy 2 Get 1 Free
ON PRE-OWNED PRODUCTS*
Friday, April 8 - Sunday, April 10

Hey ****,

Who doesn't like to be first in line for something great? Especially if you're also getting something for FREE!

Only PowerUp Rewards Members Get Early Access
All Day Thursday, April 7.

Shop early for the best selection of pre-owned products, a full day ahead of everyone else! Grab your I WANT list and head to your local GameStop.

b2g1_coincascade.png

*Buy any 2 used games or accessories, get one free. Offer valid in stores and online from April 8-10, 2011. Discount applied to lowest cost game. Free used item must be of equal or lesser value. Hardware not eligible as FREE item. Cannot be combined with any other offers. See associate or GameStop.com for details. No dealers.

[quote name='dabamus']Congrats! #4 now! RTFFP! (Read the fucking first page!)[/QUOTE]

I did and didn't see nothing else. After I typed this I saw that someone else posted just a minute or before me. So I am guessing while I was checking back two pages then typing this up he posted it. And I don't see anywhere else where it may be except maybe the 24 page monstrosity of a gamestop power saver thread. So not to ruffle anyone else's feather but fuck off.

I stand half corrected with the other thread for PUR but without gamestop in the title or gs it doesn't pop IMO. I still stand by my statement to you though.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']I stand half corrected with the other thread for PUR but without gamestop in the title or gs it doesn't pop IMO. I still stand by my statement to you though.[/QUOTE]
Or maybe the Gamestop PowerSaver Sale that's been on the first page for over a week. Or the other posts such as yours that have been deleted the past week. Keep up bucko!!!

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Or maybe the Gamestop PowerSaver Sale that's been on the first page for over a week. Or the other posts such as yours that have been deleted the past week. Keep up bucko!!![/QUOTE]

The gamestop power saver sale thread is a hot mess and I think the start date for this sale is deserving of it's own thread as I am sure many others think as well. Not everyone rereads 94 page threads that have been around for 2 weeks.

Maybe if all those other threads weren't deleted during the week and we kept one around we wouldn't have a bunch of these popping up.

There's actually 3 on the front page + the Power Saver sale thread.

EDIT: there were 3 a couple minutes ago. #2 must have gotten nuked.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']The gamestop power saver sale thread is a hot mess and I think the start date for this sale is deserving of it's own thread as I am sure many others think as well. Not everyone rereads 94 page threads that have been around for 2 weeks.

Maybe if all those other threads weren't deleted during the week and we kept one around we wouldn't have a bunch of these popping up.[/QUOTE]
Sorry bud...haven't had my coffee yet this morning. Everything I said was true but I apologize for sounding like a douche.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Sorry bud...haven't had my coffee yet this morning. Everything I said was true but I apologize for sounding like a douche.[/QUOTE]

It's fine. Same for me. Ya I may have acted a bit hasty but in my opinion there was not a clear gamestop b2g1free thread. I don't yet associate PUR with gamestop which I need to start doing.

Jeez people...you act like this guy attacked your family with his post of trying to inform people of the B2G1 free sale. Gotta love CAGs who act like the forum police...

OT: Keep up the good work!

I don't like all these pricks that jump on people for posting deals. If this was entered in the gamestop spring sale thread I wouldn't know about it b/c I've already been in there and seen the prices for the sale. So THANK YOU for posting this. Bababooey!!

In the OP's defense the other B2G1 thread doesnt have gamestop anywhere in the title, so if he searched for it, it wouldnt have shown up in his search.

What's up with the numbers? Pissed off some Mogadorians or something? GS is really going after my money this month! Bring it on, I'm ready for the B2G1 used sale :)

The problem is reposts clog the thread and makes it tedious to see new game deals. However, that's no excuse for acting like a douche (guilty). B2G1 is the only reason I buy at gamestop so good post non the less.

[quote name='topplehat']I wonder if I should hold out till the B2G2 free on ps2,GBA, and GCN games or not. They might be all gone by then.[/QUOTE]

I believe that that sale was last weekend dude. I don't know if it's still going on or if they will be doing it again but I am 97.3 percent sure it did happen last weekend.

[quote name='giantqtipz']yea man so many CAGs act like mods or something when someone makes a mistake. quit bitchin and start beatin off or something[/QUOTE]

lmao so so true

I also wouldn't have known about the sale without this thread. Not immediately at least. B2G1 is worth it's own separate thread. If there were 5-6 of these threads with "B2G1 Gamestop" in the headline and this one came up, there'd be a point to the fussing. That's not the case.

People complain about good deals announced, but nobody bats an eye when a lame "deal" is posted.

Good deals on auctions should be allowed in the Deals section as long as there are multiple copies of something available. Hardly anybody reads the auctions section. I rarely do.

Thank you OP for the thread. Now I've gotta see if there's anything I should get. Probably Uncharted 2, for one. Maybe Undead Nightmare, hmmm just gotta look.

Picked up these for PS3. With the current used Power sale prices, the 10% PUR discount and the B2G1 it's a pretty good deal.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Tekken 6
MK vs. DC

bread's done
Back