Gamestop Bioshock PS3 Pricedrop

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Heads up, for playing both, 360 runs and looks better (no blurriness), and is also cheaper![/quote]

I've had the 360 version, and the only difference I can tell you is that you don't have the potential for 3 red lights to show up on your PS3 at any given moment.

[quote name='diddy310']Damn, i paid the 55 used price during b2g1 free (granted i got assassins creed and dmc4 for free once i used my giftcard since my total ended up being 54 for all 3). At least b2g1 free isn't going again this week so i dont feel too bad about it[/QUOTE]

You paid $55 for a USED GAME? lol...

No wonder gamestop is so successful. Consumers are stupid.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']You paid $55 for a USED GAME? lol...

No wonder gamestop is so successful. Consumers are stupid.[/quote]

Math and/or reading own you.

[quote name='ubermesh']Math and/or reading own you.[/quote]

To be fair, I've read the initial comment several times now, and it definitely wasn't clear... but then again the response is just as bad.

Ah, gotta love Internet bickering. Buying a $55 game along with significantly cheaper titles like Ass. Creed and DMC4 is a rather unwise usage of the B2G1 promo. But, to each his own.

It's the people that consider something "free" because they used a gift card that I find fascinating. I'm just as frugal with a gift card as I am with real money. Gotta maximize my buck.

[quote name='Hellu']Didn't see this mentioned in the thread.

Coupon for $10 off, says valid at GameStop.

http://www.2kgames.com/coupon/[/quote]

Hey, that's rad, thanks. Wish I had that coupon the other day.... I could have gotten it new for $30 instead of used for $28.

[quote name='tylerdurden689']I've had the 360 version, and the only difference I can tell you is that you don't have the potential for 3 red lights to show up on your PS3 at any given moment.[/QUOTE]

Exactly I played through Bioshock even though my 360 kept freezing near the end of the game and gave me the "circle of death" on the DVD so I then had to rent it to finish! :bomb:

bread's done
Back