Gamestop Boxing Day on the 29th

zorba_the_greek

CAGiversary!
I was talking to the manager at the Metro Centre Gamestop (Toronto), because they were closed on Boxing Day they are allowed to do the 1 day boxing day sale tomorrow, Tues Dec 29. Just that ONE store in downtown Toronto.

Tony Hawk Ride $99 and any of the other door crashers for the 26th.

Halo Wars, Gears of War 2, MGS 4, Ninja Blade and Fable 2 are $14.99 used so they qualify for the 2 for $20.

Haze, Afro Samurai, Facebeaker, End War, Terminator, Mercenaries, Castlevania Judgement, Kingdom Under Fire, TMNT Smash, Heroes Over Europe, Prince of Persia, all qualify for the 2 for $5.

And then also the 50% off used ds, wii, psp with purchase of 2 used games $19.99.​

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody plans on going, I would gladly give you cost + shipping + a bit extra for 360 versions of two of the following three:
Afro Samurai
Prince of Persia
Heroes over Europe
In case that wasn't clear, I only want one version of each, but there aren't 4 games I want from that :razz:

Can anyone enlighten me on what this boxing day event is? Is it like black friday? Im from the states so Ive never heard of this before

It's basically our equivalent of Black Friday, even though this year Canadian retailers started adopting Black Friday sales too

[quote name='neksus']If anybody plans on going, I would gladly give you cost + shipping + a bit extra for 360 versions of two of the following three:
Afro Samurai
Prince of Persia
Heroes over Europe
In case that wasn't clear, I only want one version of each, but there aren't 4 games I want from that :razz:[/QUOTE]

Same I want PoP and Afro but for PS3 and I dont want heroes will also pay cost+Shipping+extra :)

[quote name='game_fanatic']You better clarify that these sales are only at ONE location, not every Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

It is at ONE location, not every Gamestop. :D

bread's done
Back